Photo

~*petals*~ LONG GP Jamaica Wedding Review *PIC HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 ashey063009

ashey063009
  • 604 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:24 AM

Wow, wow, wow! I am totally speechless. What a PHENOMENAL review and what AMAZING pics! Congrats girl :)

#42 tam27

tam27
    • 15 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Wow beautiful pics and I love your dress, do you mind me asking where you got it?
      congratulations xx

#43 Amarillis

Amarillis
      • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

Awesome review!!!! So glad to hear that your hubby loved the BD book..... You looked fantastic!!!

Congratulations MRS PETALS!

#44 jennie

jennie
        • 200 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:58 AM

Wow... Congrats!!! Thanks for such an in depth review. I just love reading all of the review to amp myself up to leave in just 1 week!!!! Congrats again.

#45 marymul5

marymul5
          • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:39 AM

Thanks for the awesome review! Your wedding looked beautiful! One question for you....what did you bring for your centerpieces?

#46 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
            • 1,572 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by marymul5
              Thanks for the awesome review! Your wedding looked beautiful! One question for you....what did you bring for your centerpieces?
              Thanks! I brought some small square vases and turquoise glass pebbles, with seashells for the tables. See my planning thread for pix. Honestly, I could've saved myself the trouble because they decorated the tables beautifully anyway.

#47 jaundice

jaundice
              • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

You look so beautiful. Thanks for the advice and the tips, I have long since been going back and forth between the Palladium and other locations because of Jascynthia's lack of response, and costs of people to attend that are not staying at the hotel. But, looking at your photos and reading your comments, really set me at ease again with this place. Thanks so much for sharing and Congratulations!!! What a beautiful ceremony!

#48 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
                • 432 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:02 PM

Thank you so much for all the photos and the detailed review. Congrats on the wedding.

Dea

#49 Lexico

Lexico
                  • 150 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

I love your review!! I too got married at the Grand Palladium in June and have to say the resort was gorgeous! You looked beautiful!

#50 tlogan00

tlogan00
                    • 224 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Despite the showers on your day, it appears as if everything was as beautiful as you were. Congratulations and thanks for the review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users