Photo

~*petals*~ LONG GP Jamaica Wedding Review *PIC HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#11 Zion21

Zion21
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

We just got back from our vacation from Apple Vacation too and it was beautiful. Everyone should definitely consider them in the future! Glad you enjoyed it!Click the image to open in full size.

#12 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

Gorgeous!! GPLH looks amazing. Tops on our list for a return trip to JA. Loved your pics -great photog!

#13 Ebbie475

Ebbie475
      • 88 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:10 PM

Oh Petals,
        I love your review, and I hope that I'm as calm and cool on my special day. You guys are so beautiful together. Congrats!

#14 purrfected

purrfected
        • 396 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Everything looked so beautiful! Congratulations!

#15 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
          • 347 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

Girl you did the dam thing in JA. Now I wish I was doing my wedding in Ja. You both look beeeeeeeautiful. I have not gone through the pic yet but i'm sure going to save this to my list of to do. I think that was a great idea for the groom not to see you until u are next to him. (hint). DH does not know what dress i'm wearing just yet from all the pics he saw from my dress trial, so that sounds like a great idea.. Glad everything went well.... Lovely review..

#16 ~Debra~

~Debra~
            • 500 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

Great review and you were gorgreous!! I'm glad everything turned out great on your day.

#17 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
              • 1,572 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DTHSLove
                Girl you did the dam thing in JA. Now I wish I was doing my wedding in Ja. You both look beeeeeeeautiful. I have not gone through the pic yet but i'm sure going to save this to my list of to do. I think that was a great idea for the groom not to see you until u are next to him. (hint). DH does not know what dress i'm wearing just yet from all the pics he saw from my dress trial, so that sounds like a great idea.. Glad everything went well.... Lovely review..
                Thank you!

My parents are Jamaican and they were happy we had the wedding down there. My aunt & uncle took a few days and went to Clarendon afterwards to visit even more of the family. It was like a family reunion.

DH's family had never been before, and they had a wonderful time too.

#18 JennyLynnLong140

JennyLynnLong140
                • 41 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:49 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~*petals*~
                  Thank you!

My parents are Jamaican and they were happy we had the wedding down there. My aunt & uncle took a few days and went to Clarendon afterwards to visit even more of the family. It was like a family reunion.

DH's family had never been before, and they had a wonderful time too.
                  Thank you so much for all of your posts over the past few months! You have helped me stay calm through all of this planning. I only have a month to go before I get married at the GP and after reading this review I feel like everything will go smoothly! You looked awesome and you both look very happy!

Thanks again!! :)

#19 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                  • 2,233 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:01 AM

great review thanks for sharing
                    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#20 turk

turk
                    • 52 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:43 AM

Petals

What can I say......Absolutely Stunning!!! BTW, your TTD pics were awesome too! Unfortunately we didn't get to do a TTD in Jamaica b/c our photographer had to leave early the next day, but we will be doing one soon at home on the beach. I can't wait now that I've seen your pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users