Legal Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

• VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:05 AM

Hi Everyone!!!

I wanted to ask...for those of you who are getting married at a resort that doesn't have a WC and you are not hiring a WC on the side, how hard has it been to deal w/ getting the judge, blood work, etc...

#2 KAMEYER70

• 108 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:08 PM

It sounds like all of the brides doing the legal ceremony are using a WC. I am using Sunset Weddings. They are taking care of everything (blood tests, judge, paperwork) for $600.
      Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#3 olisa6

• 125 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

I am getting legally married in Cabo and am not using an outside coordinator. But Yessica, the Dreams resort WC, is setting all of that up for me. So my guess is that maybe the WC at Fiesta Americana can do that for you as well?

#4 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:04 PM

Since I'm so nervous about making sure it's all official and legal (even though I went to law school!) I am going to hire someone.

I don't feel that Daniela at FA can arrange it for me, and I know she'll put a premium on it if she does...so I'm holding out for the best coordinator for the job.

Let us know how it works though, we just decided to switch to a legal ceremony in Mexico so I'm a little frantic, but glad we're doing it...

No more complaints from my Dad about paying all this money for a Fake Wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users