Sign in to follow this  
Virg

Musical chairs reception seating plan!!

That's great Ayita ! I think my resort only has square or rectancular tables, which kinda sucks, but what can ya do! I think I wil do what you did and have people sit at the ends too :)

What if you reserved the seating for moms and dads..then every one else has to pick out of a bowl where to sit? I donno.... I am confused about it too. I have 26 people coming and I don't want people sitting far from me...

LOVE IT!!! If I hadn't re-done my place cards last night (because we switched from seat yourself to assigned seating) I would have proposed this FI. He didn't really want the long head table - we have 4 BM's and 4GM's but also didn't want everyone watching us eat at a sweetheart table...We went with the sweetheart table, however musical chairs would have been fabulous! Maybe I can still pull it off...

Awesome idea Virg! When I first read the title I thought... uh oh... Virg has gone off the deep end... but this is a really great idea -- and it will give you time to chit chat with everyone!

Awesome!