Bath & Body works 75% off sale!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

• 319 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

They are having their annual sale 75% of select lotion, body sprays, and shower gels. These could be great bridesmaid, OOT, or parent gifts. I bought some and they wher $2.67 a piece and some were $1.62.

#2 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Thanks for the post! I'm going by there on my way home!

#3 Elisabete4

• 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:17 AM

Happy Planning!

#4 ashey063009

• 604 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

Woo hoo!! Thanks for the head-up, we finally have this GLORIOUS chain up here. Definitely hitting it up!

#5 Sandra&Mario

• 336 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

I stopped in over the weekend! Such great stuff!! My mom actually bought the Mango Mandarin shower gels as favors for my bridal shower (yes, I know about it, lol!)...they were $2.37 each and she's going to put a tag that says "From Sandra's Shower to Yours"...it's a nice citrus scent and it's orange, our wedding color! But I'm definitely grabbing some stuff for our OOT bags! Even though the wedding is 7 months away, we'll miss the other one which is in January...so we'll have to pack everything away...well worth it!

#6 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

Thanks for the info. I found some small bottles of lotion for $1.00! I got these for my OOT bags. Great find. I bought them in warm vanilla sugar which I hoped was somewhat neutral, not too girly I hope...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users