• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#311 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    They were (good memory!), but when my BMs picked out pink dresses that they loved, I changed my colors to match:)

I've been meaning to ask you....would you mind redoing my logo if I sent you some ideas via email?
    not at all! send away!!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#312 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 03:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Heidi
      not at all! send away!!
      Thanks, Heidi! I'll take a look at some tonight and email them to you.

#313 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
      • 203 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:51 PM

The "off wipes" come in a box of 12 I think and we got them at the dollar tree store.

#314 march1508

march1508
        • 117 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:46 AM

ok thanks jerzzy girl.. i will check it out.. hopefully they will have some where i am..cuz thats a great price..

#315 christenew

christenew
          • 325 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:08 AM

Hey Ladies. What did everyone do regarding invitations/save the date cards? I have no idea when or what to send out. We are getting married in January 2009.

#316 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:57 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by christenew
              Hey Ladies. What did everyone do regarding invitations/save the date cards? I have no idea when or what to send out. We are getting married in January 2009.
              I sent out my STDs about 1 year ahead of time. I'm planning to send out my invitations in January/February for my May wedding.

#317 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by christenew
                I actually did things a little differently... I just did up a wedding website with all the details and my travel agent provided us with an online booking website as well, so I linked my website to that, and sent it out to all our friends and family, about 10 months in advance of the wedding date. It's worked really well and saved a ton of $ on STDs and Invitations! My family and friends are all very internet-savvy though, so it probably wouldnt work if you had guests who aren't as comfortable with the net.
                ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#318 jamieandglenn08

jamieandglenn08
                • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:57 AM

I am getting married at the ROR in November 2008. I have booked my wedding, and a steel drum band for one hour. That is about as far as I have got. I am excited to be part of the board!

#319 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jamieandglenn08
                    I am getting married at the ROR in November 2008. I have booked my wedding, and a steel drum band for one hour. That is about as far as I have got. I am excited to be part of the board!
                    Welcome! You will find out almost everything you need to know here! Just let us know what you need help with.

#320 pouchie

pouchie
                    • 189 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jamieandglenn08
                      Welcome. You will find this site so very useful. Great people and a ton of helpful information!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users