• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#251 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    That's great, Heidi! Are you still going to try to do all that you had planned? Do you know how many guests may still be able to come? Let me know what you need help with! Soooo happy for you and Reggie
    I have NO IDEA who can make it!!! The prices are lower, which helps, but no time to save now! :) I'll definitely let you all know when I need help!!! THANKS!!!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#252 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:23 AM

Awesome news Heidi! I'm glad things are working out and you were able to move up your date! I'm sure Reggie's profs will be understanding :) Congrats again and let us know if we can help!

#253 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heidi
        no, you'll have her first; we're doing December 10th (just realized 12/10/07 can mean Oct 12th to some people!!)
        lol, blonde moment.... see my wedding is two months away, but I am acting like it's not!! lol

#254 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

Yay, Heidi! I am so happy for you and Reggie! Let me know if you need help with anything, since we are neighbors and all...

#255 robindepaula

robindepaula
          • Banned
          • 514 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

I'm so excited for you guys . . . I'll get to meet you 4 months earlier

Let me know when all is confirmed & we can make arrangements for my travel.

#256 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
            • 203 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

Heidi thats great so Happy for you both!!! To bad your wedding is not Oct. 12th thats the day that I get married!! I could have met you down there!!

#257 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:36 PM

Congratulations Heidi!! That's awesome you still get to have your Riu wedding! Let us know how all your guests react to the change in plans, are you telling them right away?
                ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#258 Sharonie

Sharonie
                • 557 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:48 PM

Heidi, it is so great you'll still get to have your dream wedding! Hope all your guests will be very understanding and still come to the wedding to celebrate this happy day with you and Reggie!!!

#259 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                  • 298 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:14 PM

I am so happy to hear that you were able to book your wedding at the Riu at a earlier date. Congratulations, and good luck with the planning!!

#260 jmhein

jmhein
                    • 665 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

I hope this hasn't been posted somewhere already, but has anyone ever received cake design options from the Riu Ocho Rios? If so, I would love to see them!
                      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users