Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Jamaica Riu Brides

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hln321 View Post
oh, by the way - has everyone signed up for Riu Class? Riu Hotels & Resorts

It's their rewards program.

Great idea! I'll do it now. (I wonder if I'll still have a job after my wedding is over...way too much time on this forum!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz10179 View Post
Great idea! I'll do it now. (I wonder if I'll still have a job after my wedding is over...way too much time on this forum!)
LOL! You and me both - though I will be leaving the office in a few mins and won't be back till 2ish...I think I may go through BDW withdrawal!!! rofl.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz10179 View Post
Great idea! I'll do it now. (I wonder if I'll still have a job after my wedding is over...way too much time on this forum!)
LOOOOL. I swear I was just thinking the same thing! I'm working on a project that I am supposed to have finished up by the end of the week, however, the forum keeps calling my name!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
LOOOOL. I swear I was just thinking the same thing! I'm working on a project that I am supposed to have finished up by the end of the week, however, the forum keeps calling my name!
Oh, I love your dog! I want to steal it!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a riu card allready from my last trip. I also heard that all stays this fall will get double points. So my next trp next year at the new Riu montego bay or the Riu aruba I will have some nice points to use..... Just have no clue what i could use the points for...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl View Post
I have a riu card allready from my last trip. I also heard that all stays this fall will get double points. So my next trp next year at the new Riu montego bay or the Riu aruba I will have some nice points to use..... Just have no clue what i could use the points for...lol
Wow. I didnt know they were planning to open a Riu in Mobay! Do you know the anticipated opening date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×