Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Jamaica Riu Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
That's great, Heidi! Are you still going to try to do all that you had planned? Do you know how many guests may still be able to come? Let me know what you need help with! Soooo happy for you and Reggie elefant.gif
I have NO IDEA who can make it!!! The prices are lower, which helps, but no time to save now! :) I'll definitely let you all know when I need help!!! THANKS!!! pinkie.gif

Awesome news Heidi! I'm glad things are working out and you were able to move up your date! I'm sure Reggie's profs will be understanding :) Congrats again and let us know if we can help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
no, you'll have her first; we're doing December 10th (just realized 12/10/07 can mean Oct 12th to some people!!)
lol, blonde moment.... see my wedding is two months away, but I am acting like it's not!! lol

Congratulations Heidi!! That's awesome you still get to have your Riu wedding! Let us know how all your guests react to the change in plans, are you telling them right away?

Heidi, it is so great you'll still get to have your dream wedding! Hope all your guests will be very understanding and still come to the wedding to celebrate this happy day with you and Reggie!!!

I hope this hasn't been posted somewhere already, but has anyone ever received cake design options from the Riu Ocho Rios? If so, I would love to see them!