Sign in to follow this  
Zinski

Best Flip Flops EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
All of those choices are really pretty! I got mine from Tracey Asai Designs and I love them! They match my dress perfectly. I wrote a review with some pics under the wedding attire section. Here is her website www.traceyasaidesigns.com.
This site has some really adorable flip flops! I definitely don't want to wear heels, so I've been looking for some sparkly sandals (although it would help if I pick a dress first, right? lol). Anyway - here are my favorites so far -

Calvin Klein Electra at Zappos.com

Great flip flops! Aren't they just the best footwear, EVER?

But...I think I'm going out with just a pretty pedicure! Nothing like getting married barefoot! (Hopefully the sand isn't too hot!!)

Those Guess shoes are beautiful! I think I am going to wear plain white sandals from Old Navy lol as no one will really see my shoes anyways, and they will probably be off most of the time! I got them for $1!!!!! at the sale they had awhile ago. Can't beat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexy View Post
Great flip flops! Aren't they just the best footwear, EVER?

But...I think I'm going out with just a pretty pedicure! Nothing like getting married barefoot! (Hopefully the sand isn't too hot!!)
I agree - I'll be barefoot most of the time - definitely for the ceremony!! But would still like to have cute flip flops for walking around the resort (to and from the beach, etc). That's why I don't want to spend too much on them, unless it's something I can wear again and not just for the wedding.

Thanks for the great suggestions. I'm looking for some wedge flip flops with some height to them. I'm only 5'2" and my fiance is 6' so I need something to even us out more! but want to stick with flipflops. We're getting married on the terrace overlooking the beach so heals won't be a problem.