Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jesswins
    yes, its Ben and Patti's niece.
    hi ben and patti's niece...they just invited us over for dinner...i know patti is a fantastic cook...welcome!! let us know if we can help in any way.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 jesswins

jesswins
    • 142 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

Wow! I did not exoect so many replies to my post. I thank all of you for taking the time to encourage me to do what I want to do. The thought of getting married in Cabo really excites me. I hope both my FI and I can come to an agreement and have the best day of our lives. I think I really need to stop thinking about everyone else and concentrate on what my FI and I want. The more I think of Cabo the more excited I get. I am mostly excited about celebrating my wedding for several days rather than for one evening. How often do you get to take a vacation with your family and friends. Hopefully soon we will make a decision and start planning. By the way I loved all of your pics by Juan. I will definitely use him if we decide on Cabo.
      Thanks!!!!!!
      Jessica
      Thanks again!!!!!!!!

#24 jesswins

jesswins
      • 142 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

Hi Tammy,
        I think Cabo is what I want to do. What time of year would be good? I am hoping for 2008. There is a wealth of information here which is great but it also makes some decision making hard. What did you think about RIU? I am leaning towards Dreams because of your beautiful pics and others. It seems as though RIU and Dreams are the main spots for weddings. When I don't think about anyone else Cabo is what I want to do. I have a hard time not thinking about other people or putting other people before me. This is my wedding I should do what I want. I am anxious to start planning and to set a date. Any and all help you could provide would be great.
        Thanks,
        Jessica

#25 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
          Hi Tammy,
          I think Cabo is what I want to do. What time of year would be good? I am hoping for 2008. There is a wealth of information here which is great but it also makes some decision making hard. What did you think about RIU? I am leaning towards Dreams because of your beautiful pics and others. It seems as though RIU and Dreams are the main spots for weddings. When I don't think about anyone else Cabo is what I want to do. I have a hard time not thinking about other people or putting other people before me. This is my wedding I should do what I want. I am anxious to start planning and to set a date. Any and all help you could provide would be great.
          Thanks,
          Jessica
          Congratulations on choosing your destination! And welcome!
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
          Hi Tammy,
          Thanks,
          Jessica
          there are soooo many places to get married in cabo:

dreams
          riu
          westin
          hilton
          cabo surf hotel
          PB hotels

it sort of depends on what you want....what your guests will like...talking to patty it seems like an all-inclusive would really work for you because she says your group likes to party...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 jesswins

jesswins
          • 142 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

yes we do!

#28 lavalos

lavalos
            • 261 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

Congrats & Welcome to the site!

So happy you've picked Cabo. We were in a similar mind frame as you and were too worried about others and not what we wanted. Well, we finally made a decision and are sooo happy. Try to envision yourself a few years from now looking back at your wedding day--what would you want to remember and what would be special for the two of you. Your family and friends will go, if that's what they want; you just do what you and your FI want. It's your day!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users