Photo

Share your Etsy Finds!

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#981 wedding92012

wedding92012
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Etsy is my FAVORITE place for wedding stuff!

I ordered my wedding invitations on Etsy from IMG_1400.JPG

Also, I ordered a return address stamp for my wedding invitations and thank you notes from lovetocreatestamps. Great quality, includes a storage bag, reasonably priced, and a quick turn around. Guests have asked if I had someone calligraphy my invites, they looked that real! I ordered this one...

#982 wedding92012

wedding92012
    • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Also, I ordered a return address stamp for my wedding invitations and thank you notes from lovetocreatestamps. Great quality, includes a storage bag, reasonably priced, and a quick turn around. Guests have asked if I had someone calligraphy my invites, they looked that real! I ordered this one...

#983 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
      • 200 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Great invites

Quote:
        Originally Posted by wedding92012 

#984 melcrna80

melcrna80
        • Site Supporter
        • 79 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Gorgeous!

Attached Files

#985 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

The last of our Etsy purchases...at least wedding related ones anyway...for our upcoming AHR:

Our instant photo guest book (thehandmadeboutique) with an engraved plate added (from the engraving kiosk outside of Sears)...

IMG_0010.jpg

A personalized rubber stamp for our candy buffet bags (stampoutonline)...

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0001_2.jpg

Lacey and Clint (from woodandglass...Lacey did our fused glass swizzle sticks for the wedding) created this awesome turned wood wedding cake stand...Clint did the wood-turning and Lacey made a fused glass plate personalized with our wedding details that sits perfectly in the center. I can't wait to see how our mexican vanilla buttercream wedding cake decorated with real succulents looks on this cake stand!!! : )  I'll post a pic after our AHR!

image.jpeg

I love Etsy!!!!

J~

#986 mdcoug

mdcoug
            • 128 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

I got a charm for my bouquet to remember the very important ladies in my life that are no longer here

Image 1.jpgImage.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/.../EnchantedGlass

From Jaci at Enchanted Glass  

#987 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
              • 95 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

I thought these were a cute find for bridesmaids gifts, they are personalized and you can change the color of the stone to match the dresses and they come in silver too!! When they wear them after the wedding they will remind them of the day. I was thinking of getting my girls these and a silky robe to get ready in on the day of the wedding.

Beach Wedding Bridesmaids Gift, Monogram Necklace, Sea Green Chalcedony, Gold Starfish, Personalized Initial Gift, Pearl, Mothers Day Gift

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

#988 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                • 313 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by nursebrooke 

I thought these were a cute find for bridesmaids gifts, they are personalized and you can change the color of the stone to match the dresses and they come in silver too!! When they wear them after the wedding they will remind them of the day. I was thinking of getting my girls these and a silky robe to get ready in on the day of the wedding.

Beach Wedding Bridesmaids Gift, Monogram Necklace, Sea Green Chalcedony, Gold Starfish, Personalized Initial Gift, Pearl, Mothers Day Gift

AHHH, I looooove these!!!!  What was the shop you found this?  The silky robe idea is nice too.  I saw some beautiful pictures of this on pinterest, but the shop is no longer on etsy that they came from!

#989 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
                  • 95 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info

This is the shop. Let me know if that does not work, I am new to this.

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

#990 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                    • 200 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

These are great! Who is the etsy seller

Originally Posted by nursebrooke 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users