Photo

Share your Etsy Finds!

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#941 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

I bought these awesome hair flowers for my bridesmaids and a white one for myself from misunbridal on etsy!!

Destination Wedding Green Orchid Flower with Rhinestone STARFISH and pearl / bridal off white ivory orchid hair flower clip BEACH

#942 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:02 AM

I love love love Etsy... and have purchased quite a few items from there.  But for sake of hogging the thread, you can find the items that I purchased along with the vendor name.  This can be found on page 1 & 2 of my planning thread at : http://www.bestdesti...d-picture-heavy

Hope this helps and happy planning

#943 Allie2012

Allie2012
      • 194 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hi there,

The hair flower is from carynandivy and the bracelets are from BohoChicGypsyJewelry, I hope you find what you are looking for!

Originally Posted by 2ndtimesacharm 

Can you tell us which Etsy vendors you bought from?  I'm most interested in the hair flower and bracelets.  THANKS!

#944 tkuzma

tkuzma
        • 418 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

I could search etsy for hours! It's almost a bad habit of mine  Anyways, my first wedding related purchase off of the site is monograms. (My wedding colours are white, gold and champagne)

Tamara Circle Starfish.jpg

Tamara Design on Side.jpg

They were made by Mary Ellen of Digital Bunny's Designs - http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#945 tkuzma

tkuzma
        • 418 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Yikes, sorry those came out way bigger than I wanted to post!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#946 mrssuzuki87

mrssuzuki87
        • 77 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Would you be interested in selling the caddy when your wedding is over?

I am getting married on May 19th and would LOVE this.

Originally Posted by cdc150 

It was $25 from Dotted Design.  It was a utensil caddy that I had her put the words on.  I bought the paintbrushes myself at Lowes and spray painted them. 

#947 beatyea

beatyea
          • 288 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hey ladies!  I just did my planning thread and have lots of Etsy purchases in it along with the sellers if you want to take a look!  Happy Planning!

http://www.bestdesti...n-palace-cancun

#948 cdc150

cdc150
            • 332 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

I bought one more last minute item.  Serendipity Crafts made a signature plate for us,I can't wait for everyone to sign it!

plate.jpg

#949 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
              • 389 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Do you mind sharing where you purchased the flower girl dress from?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

I had never heard of Etsy before joining this website, but I am super glad I discovered it as I found some really neat things to make my day special!!!

sign.jpg

sign 2.jpg

I bought this 2-sided sign because it will look great in pictures. My nephew will carry it down the aisle, and we'll use the reverse side to take some pictures for our thank you cards.

fg dress.jpg

Custom made flower girl dress :)

basket.jpg

Flower girl basket except ours will have a white flower and the heart sign will have "A + T" on it.

hair flower.jpg

My hair flower and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I searched long and hard for this, as I came across many on etsy that weren't quite what I was looking for.

sash.jpg

Black sash that I will be wearing with my dress which is an organza trumpet style with a sweetheart neckline. 

bracelet.jpg

Bracelets for my bridesmaids as my main colour is turquoise :)

sand ceremony.jpg

Sand ceremony set etched with our names, wedding date and location.

#950 Allie2012

Allie2012
                • 194 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hi there,

The seller is 'Lovelylittleones', however I probably would not order from her again. The dress came too small (even though I provided measurements), and it was also a completely different colour then what I ordered. She agreed to re-make it, which she did............but it still fits poorly! I think it will look great on my niece and for pictures, but it's she doesn't find it very comfortable.

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

Do you mind sharing where you purchased the flower girl dress from?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users