Jump to content

Photo

Share your Etsy Finds!


  • Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#831 Sharon99

Sharon99
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,301 posts

    Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:11 PM

    Those are pretty. I am looking at something similar from Etsy. The seller has great reviews & even responded to my question within minutes!  What do you guys think of these? I cant decide if I should order them....I will need to find a bracelet to match though.

     




    Love this little set! It's also something she can wear in the future

     

     

     

     

    Swarovski Pendant Necklace and Earring Gift Set - Sterling Silver



     



    #832 marooon13

    marooon13
    • Jr. Member
    • 250 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

    Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

    LOVE
     

    Originally Posted by amjohnson 

    Hi Ladies,

    So these are the clutches that I am getting for myself and my bridesmaids. The flowers are detachable which is nice and you get to pick the fabric, inside and out.

     

    purse1.jpg                purse2.jpg

     

    http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info



     



    #833 Stina9562

    Stina9562
    • Newbie
    • 129 posts

      Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:18 PM


      very nice! So hard to pin down one thing!
       

      Originally Posted by Sharon99 

      Those are pretty. I am looking at something similar from Etsy. The seller has great reviews & even responded to my question within minutes!  What do you guys think of these? I cant decide if I should order them....I will need to find a bracelet to match though.

       


      jewels.jpg



       



       



      #834 marooon13

      marooon13
      • Jr. Member
      • 250 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

      Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:42 PM


      Thank you!!

       

      Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

      Ladies, I know my wedding fun is over but for those of you who fell in love with ETSY while planning...they have a GROUPON for ETSY Now called Heartsy

       

      http://heartsy.me/us...eferral?c=plink

       

      There is a link! Great Deals!!!  Maggie



       



      #835 coquine

      coquine
      • Jr. Member
      • 236 posts
      • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

      Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

      I missed that groupon comments! Thanks for sharing and reposting it.
       

      Originally Posted by marooon13 


      Thank you!!

       



       



       



      #836 coquine

      coquine
      • Jr. Member
      • 236 posts
      • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

      Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

      Who is the seller ? This is gorgeous! Maybe you can ask her to custom make you a bracelet?

      Originally Posted by Sharon99 

      Those are pretty. I am looking at something similar from Etsy. The seller has great reviews & even responded to my question within minutes!  What do you guys think of these? I cant decide if I should order them....I will need to find a bracelet to match though.

       


      jewels.jpg



       



       



      #837 mrsbruff2b

      mrsbruff2b
      • Jr. Member
      • 385 posts

        Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

        I found my bouquet!!! I wanted something whimsy but not all over brooches!~

         

        il_570xN.297434085.jpg


        Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

        Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

        Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)


        #838 ktlb826

        ktlb826
        • Newbie
        • 11 posts

          Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

          I'm so glad I found this thread! There are so many great things on Etsy - I love seeing what other people have found!



          #839 Stina9562

          Stina9562
          • Newbie
          • 129 posts

            Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

            Etsy is so addicting! lol

             

            Originally Posted by ktlb826 

            I'm so glad I found this thread! There are so many great things on Etsy - I love seeing what other people have found!



             



            #840 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

              The seller is CrystalAvenues. They have some real pretty items.
               

              Originally Posted by coquine 

              Who is the seller ? This is gorgeous! Maybe you can ask her to custom make you a bracelet?



               



               






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users