I just spent way too much time reading this thread. I'm in love.
I didn't go all the way back so I'm sure some of these have been mentioned by I'm using (or wish it were in my budget to use)...
1) Loobie Labels- http://www.etsy.com/shop/loobielabels I love the concert ticket candy bar invites for a unique, custom wedding invite (even though she doesn't market it as that). Over my budget at $2/each but not a bad price for a normal wedding budget. The photo candy bar favors we are hoping we can get for our OOT bags. I have to figure out if it'll be allowed first. They are $2.25 each BUT we're only planning on about 15 people coming to the wedding so it's friendlier on the budget.
2) The Pink Lobster- http://www.etsy.com/.../ThePinkLobster Considering these as gifts for my bridesmaids (or maid... I may only have one) so she can attach her sign and sail card to it (cruise wedding, if you can't tell!).
3) Coralie Beatrix- http://www.etsy.com/.../CoralieBeatrix I was originally thinking convertible dresses for the BM dresses. But since it looks like I'll only have one girl coming I decided to just let her pick her own dress. But if she comes to me for guidance, I'll lead her this way. I love the prices in this shop!
4) Aawsomblei Jewelry- http://www.etsy.com/...wsombleiJewelry If you like vintage or antique jewelry you will love this. I BEGGED for FI to get me this ring as my e-ring: http://www.etsy.com/...intage-art-deco but he thought it looked tarnished. But I think it's great. They also sell some great cuff links.
5) Croska- http://www.etsy.com/shop/Croska Brooch bouquets that I could actually accord (well, some of them, anyway!)
And finally... Personally Speaking- http://www.etsy.com/...sonallySpeaking Great for Mrs. Undies, Game Over Tees, and Going to the Beach clothing. I think she does custom orders as well.