Jump to content

Photo

Share your Etsy Finds!


  • Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#681 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
  • Jr. Member
  • 212 posts

    Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:45 AM


    I love the earrings!! Have you recieved them yet?? I am looking for some like that...love the blue ones...Just wondering how they look in real and if they sparkle...I love sparkly stuff...lol
     

    Originally Posted by JBean 

    I've gotten a ton of stuff through Etsy! And some things I got ideas from and made DIY. 

     

    Hankies from GoSiadesigns:

     

    IMG_0760.jpg

     

     

    IMG_0759.jpg

     

    Garter from NCRDesigns

     

    il_570xN.184832656.jpg

     

     

    Hanger from Aressa (Mine is cherry woods and says 'Mrs. Windsor')

     

    il_570xN.229770407.jpg

     

    Bracelet from Plumbcrazy

     

    il_570xN.202116874.jpg

     

    Earrings from earringsnation

     

    il_570xN.251594451.jpg

     

    Earrings from designbykara

     

    il_570xN.222747814.jpg

     

    Just Married parasol (sorry, can't remember the seller)

     

    il_570xN.163865392.jpg

     

    And necklaces for the BM's from kookime

     

    il_570xN.257565683.jpg

     

    I think that's it! (for now, lol)

     

     



     



    #682 JBean

    JBean
    • Jr. Member
    • 429 posts

      Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

      Yes I have the earrings. They look exactly like the pictures. I ordered the blue ones first (thought they would look gorgeous by the ocean) but I wasn't too crazy about the oval shape once I tried them on, so I ordered the tear-drop shaped clear ones as well. I'll decide on my wedding day which ones I'm feelin'! I love both though. They both sparkle but the clear ones a bit more so than the blue I think.
       

      Originally Posted by Natalie2012 


      I love the earrings!! Have you recieved them yet?? I am looking for some like that...love the blue ones...Just wondering how they look in real and if they sparkle...I love sparkly stuff...lol
       



       



       


      Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
      Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
      Bride & Groom + 29


      #683 Natalie2012

      Natalie2012
      • Jr. Member
      • 212 posts

        Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:13 AM


        Thanks so much for the reply...I am leaning towards the clear tear drop ones...they will match my necklace:):) I too ordered the hanger from Aressa..it was just shipped out this week!! Can't wait to see what it looks like!! Yay!!
         

        Originally Posted by JBean 

        Yes I have the earrings. They look exactly like the pictures. I ordered the blue ones first (thought they would look gorgeous by the ocean) but I wasn't too crazy about the oval shape once I tried them on, so I ordered the tear-drop shaped clear ones as well. I'll decide on my wedding day which ones I'm feelin'! I love both though. They both sparkle but the clear ones a bit more so than the blue I think.
         



         



         



        #684 peacelovebeach

        peacelovebeach
        • Newbie
        • 2 posts

          Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

          Wow, what beautiful photos. I love Etsy.

           

          I ordered customized lip balms:

          http://www.etsy.com/shop/beachinabox



          #685 asiamarie1

          asiamarie1
          • Jr. Member
          • 239 posts

            Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

            Jbean,

             

            I absolutely love the earrings that you found on etsy, both pairs are beautiful



            #686 cupcake1382

            cupcake1382
            • Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

              Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

              More goodies.. yes I have a problem, haha.

               

              Ring Warming Dish ( to be passed around to our guests during the ceremony to bless our rings)

              Seller:lbegley

              mms_picture(5).jpg

               

              Starfish and aquamarine bracelets for me and the wedding party

              Seller:ritasoy

              bracelet.jpg

               

              Custom Champagne Flutes and Pilsers for wedding party.

              Seller:jpmoore611

              flutes.jpgpilsner.jpg

               

              Vow Book- I plan on keeping a journal for 30 days leading up to the wedding. I also ordered orange and aqua pomanders from this seller.

              Seller-astylishdesign

               

              love book.jpgpomander.jpg

               


              09-10-11
              Runaway Bay, Jamaica
              I married my best friend!

              #687 Natalie2012

              Natalie2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 212 posts

                Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:28 AM


                Wow amazing finds!! I LOVE the bracelet!! That would be great for my girls! Thanks for posting!
                 

                Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

                More goodies.. yes I have a problem, haha.

                 

                Ring Warming Dish ( to be passed around to our guests during the ceremony to bless our rings)

                Seller:lbegley

                mms_picture(5).jpg

                 

                Starfish and aquamarine bracelets for me and the wedding party

                Seller:ritasoy

                bracelet.jpg

                 

                Custom Champagne Flutes and Pilsers for wedding party.

                Seller:jpmoore611

                flutes.jpgpilsner.jpg

                 

                Vow Book- I plan on keeping a journal for 30 days leading up to the wedding. I also ordered orange and aqua pomanders from this seller.

                Seller-astylishdesign

                 

                love book.jpgpomander.jpg

                 



                 



                #688 cupcake1382

                cupcake1382
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

                  Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:25 AM

                  Thanks! All this stuff was inexpensive also.. I'd rather spend money on shoes :) We are getting married at the same resort :)


                  Wow amazing finds!! I LOVE the bracelet!! That would be great for my girls! Thanks for posting!
                   


                   


                  09-10-11
                  Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                  I married my best friend!

                  #689 cdc150

                  cdc150
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 332 posts

                    Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

                    I got some great jewelry off Etsy!  :)

                     

                    My bracelet:

                     

                    http://www.etsy.com/...814/chunky-cuff

                     

                    Earrings:

                     

                    http://www.etsy.com/...rings-swarovski

                     

                     



                    #690 asiamarie1

                    asiamarie1
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 239 posts

                      Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

                      I love the bracelet as well...such a great find!!! Thanks for sharing
                       

                      Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

                      More goodies.. yes I have a problem, haha.

                       

                      Ring Warming Dish ( to be passed around to our guests during the ceremony to bless our rings)

                      Seller:lbegley

                      mms_picture(5).jpg

                       

                      Starfish and aquamarine bracelets for me and the wedding party

                      Seller:ritasoy

                      bracelet.jpg

                       

                      Custom Champagne Flutes and Pilsers for wedding party.

                      Seller:jpmoore611

                      flutes.jpgpilsner.jpg

                       

                      Vow Book- I plan on keeping a journal for 30 days leading up to the wedding. I also ordered orange and aqua pomanders from this seller.

                      Seller-astylishdesign

                       

                      love book.jpgpomander.jpg

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users