Share your Etsy Finds!

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#611 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

One more... Here is mini me (my 1 1/2 year old daughter) who will be our flower girl. Her skirt and flower headband are amazing and the seller was really great to work with.

Etsy Shop-Bambaroos

mms_picture.jpg

09-10-11
    Runaway Bay, Jamaica
    I married my best friend!

#612 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:34 AM

OMG. This is insanely cute. I hope you don't mind her stealing a bit of the attention from the bride lol.

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

One more... Here is mini me (my 1 1/2 year old daughter) who will be our flower girl. Her skirt and flower headband are amazing and the seller was really great to work with.

Etsy Shop-Bambaroos

mms_picture.jpg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#613 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
      • Site Supporter
      • 252 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

HAHA, I totally don't mind!! I knew what I was getting myself into when I got the outfit, hahaha.

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

OMG. This is insanely cute. I hope you don't mind her stealing a bit of the attention from the bride lol.

Attached Files

09-10-11
        Runaway Bay, Jamaica

#614 deniden

deniden
        • Site Supporter
        • 355 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

Ordered my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards... she customized them for me with poems on the inside, with space for me to write in my own special message. Gorgeous, fast shipping and a big hit!

http://www.etsy.com/...action/50052469

bridesmaid cards.jpg

#615 deniden

deniden
        • Site Supporter
        • 355 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Placecard Luminaries.. Each guest will have their name on a luminary at their table. I also got taller luminaries with each table number and tall ones that say Bride/Groom for our table. I got the LED lights from www.save-on-crafts.com.

Luminary Shop- Thepaperynook

Luminarie Place Cards.jpg

OMG - I LOVE this idea!

#616 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

I forgot about my invites!!

The best invitations shop ever!! We decided against invitations but this is what they looked like at first. So we just changed the invite on the left, to a thank you card and along the right side instead of information regarding the wedding we decided to make the inserts the daily itinerary for Thursday, Friday and Saturday..

Shop-Ellaspaper

Invite.jpg

09-10-11
          Runaway Bay, Jamaica

#617 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
          • 191 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

Those are gorgeous! I'm having serious invitation envy. After much debate we just sent out e-vites instead. I like the idea of doing really nice thank you cards instead though!

I forgot about my invites!!

The best invitations shop ever!! We decided against invitations but this is what they looked like at first. So we just changed the invite on the left, to a thank you card and along the right side instead of information regarding the wedding we decided to make the inserts the daily itinerary for Thursday, Friday and Saturday..

Shop-Ellaspaper

Invite.jpg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#618 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
            • Banned
            • 630 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

I bought a bracelet (in the color shown) for each of my flower girls (my colors are light blue and navy blue) for their gifts - the girls will be 3 yrs, 2 yrs, and 12 months at the time of the wedding.  I bought them from seller LittleDiddleBoutique.

BELLA Children's Personalized Name Bracelet made with Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal

BELLA Children's Personalized Name Bracelet made with Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal Birthstone Color

I also bought them light blue hair flower headbands to dress up the casual white cotton dresses we bought from baby gap.  Below are pictures of the blue flower and then an example of what the flowers look like on a skinny stretchy headband.  Seller:  AliBugBowtique.  The girls are my fiance's nieces and have black hair (but very short hair as it just hasn't grown in) so hopefully the flower will be a cute addition for pictures!

Custom Listing for clgriffi7

White Organza Layered Flower on White Skinny Stretchy Elastic Headband or Hair Clip for Babies Toddlers Teens Women

It is sooooo easy to spend a lot of money on "extras" for the wedding that can seriously add up!

#619 msucooper

msucooper
              • 196 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
              • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:59 AM

The bracelets are very very cute.

#620 kris10kay

kris10kay
              • 194 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

she is sooo adorable! I love the skirt and especially the color!!

Etsy Shop-Bambaroos

mms_picture.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users