• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#501 smfs

smfs
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

From what seller??

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

I just purchased these passport covers and matching luggage tags (OwlSay) as small Christmas gifts for my bridesmaids and immediate family.  Just another way to keep everyone excited :)

luggage tags.jpg

passport_cover.jpg

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
    http://vimeo.com/19177280

#502 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

Ok this is going to be a big one!

First, my Save the Date's, ordered from the lovely ItsMelC (digital file only). These are from our e-session:

ng10.jpg

Next, our guest book, from brooklynbookbinder. It matches our theme perfectly!

il_570xN.133917105.jpg

The hanger that my lovely sister/MoH bought me as an engagement gift (mine says "Bride"), and is my something blue, from DawnsCraft:

il_570xN.196179567.jpg

The flower I'll be wearing in my hair on the big day, from UntamedPetals:

il_570xN.189631848.jpg

The gorgeous papel picados we'll be running over the dance floor (the lanterns are set up in a square, and these will go between, from aymujer:

il_570xN.204350814.jpg

We're using A LOT of burlap for our wedding (I'm making burlap table runners!) and found this adorable banner from victoriastation:

il_570xN.196292187.jpg

I'm SUPER excited about this one! I just got confirmation from lollipopworkshop that she CAN make our CUSTOM cake-topper for the wedding! Ours will say "Love Sweet Love" and will look just like us on our wedding day (matching dress and suit!):

il_570xN.174454949.jpg

Along with purchasing our BM dresses for our girls, we just wanted to get them a little something to express our gratitude for coming all the way to Cabo. We're buying these robes from prettyplumsugar to get ready in (I saw these originally on StyleMePretty, and LOVED how they looked, so I hunted them down!):

0014.jpg

Last but not least, our STUNNING, LETTERPRESS invitations!!!! I actually found them on Wedzu (Wedzu is just like Etsy, but JUST for weddings!). My designer, Kelly, also has a Etsy shop, paperstories. She has completely customized the colours, papers, everything for us, but this design is similar, so it'll give you a taste!

shells.jpg

As you can see by now, I am an Etsy-holic! I'm sure there will be many, MANY more purchases to come before the wedding :) Happy Etsy hunting ladies! (and don't forget to check out Wedzu, too!).

Natalie

#503 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
      • Site Supporter
      • 165 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

OK, now I'm hooked on Wedzu too!

#504 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
        • 282 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

OwlSay :)

Originally Posted by smfs 

From what seller??

Quote:
          Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

I just purchased these passport covers and matching luggage tags (OwlSay) as small Christmas gifts for my bridesmaids and immediate family.  Just another way to keep everyone excited :)

luggage tags.jpg

passport_cover.jpg

June 14, 2011 <3
          Photographer:Sascha Gluck
          Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
          Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
          Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#505 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
          • 282 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

Wow!  Great finds!  I can tell your wedding is going to come together so beautifully!

Originally Posted by proti007 

Ok this is going to be a big one!

First, my Save the Date's, ordered from the lovely ItsMelC (digital file only). These are from our e-session:

ng10.jpg

Next, our guest book, from brooklynbookbinder. It matches our theme perfectly!

il_570xN.133917105.jpg

The hanger that my lovely sister/MoH bought me as an engagement gift (mine says "Bride"), and is my something blue, from DawnsCraft:

il_570xN.196179567.jpg

The flower I'll be wearing in my hair on the big day, from UntamedPetals:

il_570xN.189631848.jpg

The gorgeous papel picados we'll be running over the dance floor (the lanterns are set up in a square, and these will go between, from aymujer:

il_570xN.204350814.jpg

We're using A LOT of burlap for our wedding (I'm making burlap table runners!) and found this adorable banner from victoriastation:

il_570xN.196292187.jpg

I'm SUPER excited about this one! I just got confirmation from lollipopworkshop that she CAN make our CUSTOM cake-topper for the wedding! Ours will say "Love Sweet Love" and will look just like us on our wedding day (matching dress and suit!):

il_570xN.174454949.jpg

Along with purchasing our BM dresses for our girls, we just wanted to get them a little something to express our gratitude for coming all the way to Cabo. We're buying these robes from prettyplumsugar to get ready in (I saw these originally on StyleMePretty, and LOVED how they looked, so I hunted them down!):

0014.jpg

Last but not least, our STUNNING, LETTERPRESS invitations!!!! I actually found them on Wedzu (Wedzu is just like Etsy, but JUST for weddings!). My designer, Kelly, also has a Etsy shop, paperstories. She has completely customized the colours, papers, everything for us, but this design is similar, so it'll give you a taste!

shells.jpg

As you can see by now, I am an Etsy-holic! I'm sure there will be many, MANY more purchases to come before the wedding :) Happy Etsy hunting ladies! (and don't forget to check out Wedzu, too!).

Natalie

June 14, 2011 <3
            Photographer:Sascha Gluck
            Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
            Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
            Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#506 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:13 AM

I found my flowers from seller modagefloral
              I had my doubts at first about the Real Touch flowers but i got them yesterday and they are AWESOME!!!!

moms flowers.jpgBoutineers.jpg

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#507 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:33 AM

they are very pretty

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#508 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
                • 166 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:15 AM

awesome, thanks for posting this and now I love wedzu too!

#509 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
                  • 190 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

Love the flowers. She did a good job!

#510 JBean

JBean
                    • 429 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

Wow - I'm so happy I found this thread! Great finds!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                      Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                      Bride & Groom + 29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users