mrsmaxx2b
    • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:44 AM

Super Creative! :)

#333 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
      • 340 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:00 PM

My garter set! My fiance is a music producer and I finally found a music related garter that I liked...see the music notes? Click the image to open in full size.

Here's a link to the seller's page. She has some great sets! Plain 'n Fancy

#334 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
        • 340 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:03 PM

I'm addicted to shoes, so my bridal shower had a shoe theme. I found amazing shoe note cards on Etsy to use as my thank you cards! I ordered 2 sets of these, but instead of the name, I asked the seller to put "Thank You." I didn't ask for a preview, so I'll see them when they arrive. Here's the link: Personalized Set of 10 Folded Notes Chic Black by swankybristles

#335 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
          • 340 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

My friend made my jewelry (swarovski crystal bracelet, necklace & earrings) for the wedding, and swarovski crystal hair pins for my MOH, bridesmaid and mom. I had already bought jewelry for my MOH, bridesmaid and mom, but saw this for MOH & bridesmaid and decided these went better with my jewelry & the hair pins.

Bridesmaid: Etsy Transaction - Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Illusion Necklace/Earring Set

MOH: Etsy Transaction - Double Swarovski Pearl and Crystal Illusion Necklace/Earrings

I also ordered pocket mirrors for all of the girls cruising with us, and one for me :-)
            Bridesmaids Gifts by SpotlightOnYou on Etsy

#336 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

hmmm I am sure this shop has been mentioned already in the thread, I can't remember.

At any rate, I ordered one of these personalized hangars for my cousin who is getting married in Aug. It reads "heather *heart* brian" and it is soooo cute! I highly recommend it for pictures of the dress!

the shop states an 8-10 week production time, I received mine though in just 6 weeks!

Welcome to LilaFrances by lilafrances on Etsy

#337 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:31 PM

This lady is FABULOUS!!!! Her handwriting is gorgeous and her service is impeccable! I highly recommend her for addressing your wedding invitations. She is very reasonable as well! Turnaround time was just a few days!

Calligraphy Envelope Addressing Discount by ArtfulCelebrations[]=tags&includes[]=title

#338 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                • 340 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:46 PM

Found something else on etsy...a bracelet & earring set for my mom. She's wearing a deep purple dress & my dad will be wearing a champagne vest & tie with his black tux, so this set with tie them both together.

Etsy Transaction - Champagne Bracelet Set

#339 nessa0308

nessa0308
                  • 233 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

ETSY has some great stuff.

#340 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                    • 330 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

Click the image to open in full size.
                      ive recieved these hair flowers and they are amazing! i loooove them! cant wait to wear them!Click the image to open in full size.im thinking over ordering these for the chairs during the ceremonyhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/magartsypartycrafts?section_id=6205229&page=3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users