1177 replies to this topic

#131 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boo
    I was looking at wedding dress hungers - thanks for prompting me Jackie

I am undecided, our colours are tourquise and coral, so if I go with a material covered one I thought of getting it in one of my colours from
    Silk Wedding Hanger Handmade Champagne Dupioni by tokyoblues

But I also like this one, just not sure how study a wire hunger would be
    The Original Silver Lingerie Wedding Dress Hanger by lilafrances

Thoughts?
    I ordered the silver one with my married name last week and can't wait to get it!! i think its so unique. my dress is chiffon with some beading so its a little bit heavy, but i'm only using it for the pics...what fabric is your dress?

#132 amandalsu

amandalsu
    • 122 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

I got my invitations from Etsy:
      Talavera Mexican Tile Pressed Wedding by LetterpressLight on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

Heather was great to work with and I could specify my colors.

#133 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

deleted

#134 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
        • 235 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

I love this fascinator.

Yellow parrot feather
          ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#135 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amandalsu
            I got my invitations from Etsy:
            I love this fascinator.

Yellow parrot feather
            Cee-Cee - Gorgeous!! I love the yellow; it's so vibrant!

#136 litl_april

litl_april
            • 351 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

We got our cake topper from Lynns Little Creations on Etsy! Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#137 Jackie22

Jackie22
              • 336 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:00 PM

I ordered the silver hanger with my soon to be married name on it. Think my dress would be too heavy for it but will give it a try. If not I'm going to bring it to mexico so the photographer (Del Sol) can get some good shots of the hanger with my wedding night lingerie on it :)

Also, ordered the cake topper from above (lynnslittlecreations) she won't be making it till the end of April but excited to get it.

#138 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
                • 121 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:33 AM

I ordered several of my things off of Etsy so far and have loved all of them! In fact, I loved them so much and was so inspired (thanks to this wonderful forum:)) that I decided to open up my own boutique!!! I am so excited!

Here is what I got so far:

Clear Quartz Cake Topper byapryl
                  Etsy :: Clear Quartz and Silver Spray Cake Topper

Beautiful handbags by EmmaGordon for my bridesmaids and flower girl (I think someone on this thread had recommended her back in November) - they are in ivory and coral
                  Custom bridesmaids and flowergirl purses by EmmaGordonLondon

Super cute scalloped table numbers by Maidavale
                  Etsy :: 10 Scalloped Table Numbers - Reserved for crystal001982

Poppy hair flower by feathersandfrills (I think the girl in the photo is actually wearing the same dress that I have!)
                  Poppy hairpiece in ivory custom made to order by FeathersandFrills

Full Bird Cage Veil by FascinatingCreations (haven't gotten this yet, but can't wait, it looks darling!)
                  Full Bird Cage Veil by FascinatingCreations on Etsy

Finally, I think I am going to wear this piece for my bracelet:
                  Punta Cana Bridal Bracelet FREE SHIPPIHG by CrystalMBoutique

These for my earrings in ivory (shown in white):

Crystal Geneva Bridal Earrings FREE SHIPPING by CrystalMBoutique

or

Montreal Pearl Earrings FREE SHIPPING by CrystalMBoutique

and not wear a necklace. Thoughts? I still can't be sure though

Anyways, I love all of the sites I have purchased from thus far and HIGHLY recommend them!!!! Thanks everyone for sharing their findings. It has really helped me out!

#139 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                  • 196 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

I bought my "Will you be my Bridesmaid cards" from here and LOVE them:
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Paper creations for all occassions by Occasionscreations on Etsy

The girl is so easy to work with. All I did was send her a pic of the colors of my wedding and she came up with the attached. They look amazing in person!
                    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#140 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                    • 196 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:52 AM

Sorry if that pic doesn't work-I am still trying to figure out how to do everything on here!
                      Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users