• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#1061 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
  • Site Supporter
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

Hi Ladies

Here is a link to a really unique garter shop on Etsy. I was looking for something bright and colourful and not traditional white lace ruffles. 

https://www.etsy.com.../TheNakedOrchid

Vancouver Bride

#1062 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:17 AM

Here is a picture of our AHR wedding cake on our hand turned wood pedestal cake stand from Etsy seller woodandglass...a husband and wife team who were awesome to work with. I can't wait to use it on our anniversary!!!

stoon25.jpg

#1063 brgephar

brgephar
      • 166 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Here is a picture of our AHR wedding cake on our hand turned wood pedestal cake stand from Etsy seller woodandglass...a husband and wife team who were awesome to work with. I can't wait to use it on our anniversary!!!

stoon25.jpg

#1064 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
        • 271 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

Hi MJ,

I know this is wayyyyy off topic but how are you able to add your links to your signature without showing the http://...??

PS.

I love your cake and cake stand... Very rustic elegant!

stoon25.jpg

#1065 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

Oh gee...I hope I can explain this...go to your signature area and type in your heading or whatever. Then attach the link by clicking on the little icon that looks like the world with the chain link underneath it (when you run your cursor over it, it will say "link")...it's two sections to the left from the icon that you click to attach a photo to a thread/reply, etc. You'll have to cut and paste the URL into the box for the actual page you want brought up when folks click on your heading. I'm sorry, IT is not really my thing, but hopefully that works for you!

#1066 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
            • 271 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

Oh gee...I hope I can explain this...go to your signature area and type in your heading or whatever. Then attach the link by clicking on the little icon that looks like the world with the chain link underneath it (when you run your cursor over it, it will say "link")...it's two sections to the left from the icon that you click to attach a photo to a thread/reply, etc. You'll have to cut and paste the URL into the box for the actual page you want brought up when folks click on your heading. I'm sorry, IT is not really my thing, but hopefully that works for you!

Thanks a MILLION!!!  As you can see below... Your explanation was great! Thanks again. 

#1067 yacki62

yacki62
              • 78 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

I found something really cool on Etsy for anyone who was thinking of creating Thank You cards using pictures of themselves.  I thought these signs were the coolest things and have ordered mine. 

http://www.etsy.com/...tic-photo-props?

#1068 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
                • 158 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by lupearroyo 

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                  dandelionland on Etsy - Hand Painted Wood Dolls, Prints and Originals...

These are cute

#1069 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
                  • 158 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

Here are my magnetic luggage tag save the dates from seller April Twenty Five on etsy! I am in LOVESave the Dates.jpg

I really like these

#1070 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
                    • 158 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nino 

Here is my sand ceremony vase and my chmpagne glasses. the vendor is great i explain what i wanted and she send me some pics... I love them hope they survive the trip to mexico....

34 more days!!!!!!

image.jpg

all1.jpgall4.jpgall3.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PureBeautyArt

I like these

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users