• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#1041 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
  • Site Supporter
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hey Ladies

Thanks for the compliments on the necklaces-I am so excited to give them to my BM! My BM dresses are actually coral/guava, but this photo was from a previous customer of Bijoux Designs. I think the turquoise would look great with orange, coral, yellow, pink...or any beachy colour!

I may have to order a set for myself! 

Vancouver Bride

#1042 Antigua14

Antigua14
    • 83 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

I have purchased lots of things over the years from Etsy.  Here are some of my favorite sites that I have purchased from for the wedding.

My ties for groom, baby & groomsmen. They have other designs  & the owner is great to work with.  I didn't purchase this design but these colors: http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info

Paisley skull necktie, original art work silk screening , 5 ties - print to order in your colors

#1043 Antigua14

Antigua14
      • 83 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

Here are my earrings & these people were fabulous!

http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info

Bridal Crystal Earrings BRIDE Wedding Jewelry Bridesmaid GISELLE Be Frosted Collection

Neon Fashion Lace Garter Pink Fuschia Wedding Garter Vintage Lace and Silk Bright Neon Pink and Ivory Cream Rosettes with Rhinestones

http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info  ** And there is a sale going on now!!!****

My hanger came from 

UnderTheUmbrellaMom

#1044 Antigua14

Antigua14
        • 83 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

And for the Dog lovers... Diva dog designs. She also makes lots of customized items for weddings none that I see posted but you can convo her.  Yes, she is a friend and the quality of her work is fantastic (not just b/c she is a friend).  She is very picky abt her work, trust me I've  ordered from her as well.

LIght Pink XS Ribbed Tank with Appliqued Engagement & Wedding Ring

#1045 Nino

Nino
          • 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Here is my sand ceremony vase and my chmpagne glasses. the vendor is great i explain what i wanted and she send me some pics... I love them hope they survive the trip to mexico....

34 more days!!!!!!

image.jpg

all1.jpgall4.jpgall3.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PureBeautyArt

#1046 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

What has been the typical turn around time for people purchasing items on etsy?? I paid for jewelry to be made for me back in April and here it is now June and she is still not done. The seller has said she has needed to fullfill orders that were "rush" orders before mine. I'm not worried because my wedding isn't til December but I was curious...

I absolutely LOVE those nino!!! I wish i hadn't already bought my glasses!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nino 

Here is my sand ceremony vase and my chmpagne glasses. the vendor is great i explain what i wanted and she send me some pics... I love them hope they survive the trip to mexico....

34 more days!!!!!!

image.jpg

all1.jpgall4.jpgall3.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PureBeautyArt

#1047 Antigua14

Antigua14
              • 83 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Has anyone checked out luulla.com?  Its just like etsy@!

OMG!! I never heard of this & i'm an etsy junkie for about 3 years now.  So excited to ck it out.

#1048 jamieirene

jamieirene
                • 650 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Antigua14 

OMG!! I never heard of this & i'm an etsy junkie for about 3 years now.  So excited to ck it out.

There is also a new site launching today called craftcafe.co  I do not know too much about it, but I am most certainly going to check it out! lol

#1049 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
                  • 236 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

I have found so much stuff i LOVE on Etsy ... but its so expensive to post to the UK :(

#1050 Antigua14

Antigua14
                    • 83 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by jamieirene View Post

There is also a new site launching today called craftcafe.co  I do not know too much about it, but I am most certainly going to check it out! lol

I took a look at it and unless I am missing something I wasn't impressed.  I still find Etsy to have more? What did you think.  And the other site lulla, I had no luck there either. I had lots of trouble getting pics to load it took forever!  I like the concept ( of course) but I just couldn't get into it the same way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users