Andi

Share your Etsy Finds!

That is GORGEOUS! Would you mind me asking how much she asked for? I really love this look...

Originally Posted by WeddingMay View Post

My necklace! From Cathy5591, she customized it for me!

I love etsy!!! i plan on getting so much! A bridal hanger, cake topper, bracelet, earrings, cake cutter and forks, ring pillow, and who knows what else i cant stop finding things i love

It was $125, my mom got it for me for a wedding gift! Lucky me!

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

That is GORGEOUS! Would you mind me asking how much she asked for? I really love this look...

Hi Ladies,

I highly recommend checking out this shop on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnsCrafts?ref=seller_info  for beautiful affordable jewelry.

I ordered this necklace, asked for a couple changes (instead of flower, wanted the fireball crystal like the earrings) and only paid $35! http://www.etsy.com/transaction/71538239

Here are the earrings which were $25: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/71538238

Etsy is my FAVORITE place for wedding stuff!

I ordered my wedding invitations on Etsy from hellodahlia. Julie was amazing to work with. Professional, flexible, and a quick turn around. My handmade invitations were a better deal than generic printed ones on the popular wedding invite sites. These are the invitations I ordered. Below is a picture of the sample I ordered before placing my wedding invitation order.  Julie offered to change the text, color, and layout of the invitation as well. My family and friends have just loved them.

IMG_1400.JPG

Also, I ordered a return address stamp for my wedding invitations and thank you notes from lovetocreatestamps. Great quality, includes a storage bag, reasonably priced, and a quick turn around. Guests have asked if I had someone calligraphy my invites, they looked that real! I ordered this one...

Etsy is my FAVORITE place for wedding stuff!

I ordered my wedding invitations on Etsy from hellodahlia. Julie was amazing to work with. Professional, flexible, and a quick turn around. My handmade invitations were a better deal than generic printed ones on the popular wedding invite sites. These are the invitations I ordered. Below is a picture of the sample I ordered before placing my wedding invitation order.  Julie offered to change the text, color, and layout of the invitation as well. My family and friends have just loved them.

IMG_1400.JPG

Also, I ordered a return address stamp for my wedding invitations and thank you notes from lovetocreatestamps. Great quality, includes a storage bag, reasonably priced, and a quick turn around. Guests have asked if I had someone calligraphy my invites, they looked that real! I ordered this one...