Andi

Share your Etsy Finds!

Here are a couple of purchases I made tonight:

My wedding earrings

Etsy Transaction - Oceanside Earrings - Freshwater Pearls, Sterling Silver, and Swarovski Crystals

My matching wedding bracelet

Etsy Transaction - Oceanside Bracelet - Freshwater Pearls, Sterling Silver, and Swarovski Crystals

Gift for my MOH

Etsy Transaction - Starfish and Co. Crystal Clear Sterling Silver Necklace and Earrings Set

Have a few more things I want to buy....I love this site!!!

My favourite Etsy purchases are 2 things...

I bought the most beautiful pink clutch

Click the image to open in full size.

I wasnt going to buy it because it was $75.00 but one of my friends bought it for me. I love it!! I am atill waiting for it to arrive.

The other thing I got was a custom made Batman garter. My FI is a HUGE 60's batman fan. Peterene worked so hard to find the pictures to go onto it - plus she added words like "Holy Matrimony Batman! " So cool! I am still waiting for this to arrive too.

I cant wait to get my latest purchases - I guess they better come soon since I leave in a week and a half.

I also bought hair flowers, hair clips and cufflinks from there. - I love Etsy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnkyeknod View Post
My favourite Etsy purchases are 2 things...
I bought the most beautiful pink clutch
Click the image to open in full size.
I wasnt going to buy it because it was $75.00 but one of my friends bought it for me. I love it!! I am atill waiting for it to arrive.
The other thing I got was a custom made Batman garter. My FI is a HUGE 60's batman fan. Peterene worked so hard to find the pictures to go onto it - plus she added words like "Holy Matrimony Batman! " So cool! I am still waiting for this to arrive too.
I cant wait to get my latest purchases - I guess they better come soon since I leave in a week and a half.
I also bought hair flowers, hair clips and cufflinks from there. - I love Etsy!
LOL the Batman garter wording is HYSTERICAL! smile120.gif

He's going to absolutely love it :)