Andi

Share your Etsy Finds!

Well I'm going to transport mine in the box they come in. I will not be flying so no worries there. As for the texture of them.. I dont know yet because I havent got them yet. I should have them tomorrow! Yippee! I'm so excited!!

For all of you wondering about the clay flowers from FentonFlorals.. My bouquet arrived today in pristine condition packed very well. After I got thru the million layers of bubble wrap I unveiled the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen!! They look so real! Sarah truly did a phenomenal job! I owe her a huge tip, but I have no idea how to tip thru Etsy.. haha. The detail on them is incredible. Pictures do not do this justice! I highly recommend her!! The feel of them is very hard because it is heated up clay, but you would never know just looking at them that they have a texture like they do. I'm so glad I made the choice of clay flowers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Bride View Post
For all of you wondering about the clay flowers from FentonFlorals.. My bouquet arrived today in pristine condition packed very well. After I got thru the million layers of bubble wrap I unveiled the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen!! They look so real! Sarah truly did a phenomenal job! I owe her a huge tip, but I have no idea how to tip thru Etsy.. haha. The detail on them is incredible. Pictures do not do this justice! I highly recommend her!! The feel of them is very hard because it is heated up clay, but you would never know just looking at them that they have a texture like they do. I'm so glad I made the choice of clay flowers!
That's awesome! I thought they looked amazing in the photo so I'm sure they must be stunning in person! Are they heavy? Do you know how you are going to transport them? Very carefully I'm sure, hahah!

KittenHeart- They are not heavy at all. I'm going to transport them in the HUGE box they came in. I'm driving to my wedding location so I dont have to worry about packing them for the plane. Did you happen to order flowers from her too? They are truly something else! Absolutely amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I used the same save the date! but we sent out most of them electronically and only printed a handful. I found those picadilo (sp?) flags as well, and I thought of continuing the theme - have you had any thoughts?
That's awesome...I just love it! I had purchased the papel picados in Tulum last time we were there. I thought they would be the perfect addition to our std...when i saw Jen's other invites on etsy, I knew that she would rock it. I made her a mockup of what I wanted and she turned it out exactly...I love it so much!

We are using the flags as color inspiration for decor at the wedding...they are in vibrant colors (pretty much all colors of the rainbow). Since we're getting married on the beach, that will be the decor for the ceremony. The reception at night will have these bright vibrant colors...which should be nice because technically it will be a blank canvas of darkness. So, lots of color and hundreds of candles. ...maybe the papel picados on the cake table (or i might glue them around the clear candle holders.

tt

I ordered the second half of my flowers from jdleggans from etsy.

She would respond to my messages in less than a few hours, and asked me questions to make sure she made it the way I liked it. She just sent me proof pics of my bridesmaid bouquet, 2 hair flowers, corsage, and 2 bouts. And I heart them :)

Here is the listing..

Etsy :: Wedding Package - Custom order for luciel2820