Photo

April 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#601 Melidell

Melidell
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

I need to get back to working out.. I was doing well but then I got the flu and I've slacked off since then. I agree- six months will be over in no time! Especially when you think that you have Christmas and all of the craziness that comes with that right in the middle... doesn't leave as much time as you'd think!
    Loving married life!

#602 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:30 PM

Today is the first time I went to the gym in almost 2 months. I hate working out!

#603 KimmyG

KimmyG
      • 520 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

Kijiji?? Details! :)

#604 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

I agree!!! I'm swore!!!
          I know it's supper hard to get back to working out after being sick.
          http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
          Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
          Happily ever after...

#605 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
          • 484 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KimmyG
            Kijiji?? Details! :)
            Kind of like ebay, but mostly used and gently used items, and you can localize it by your city so everything can be checked out in person and then picked up!!
            I'm addicted!
            There is a Kijiji USA - well there was one when I googled it - but I'm not sure how popular it is!

Good luck and have fun :o)
            Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
            Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
            My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#606 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
            • 380 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:17 AM

I got my dog through an ad on Kijiji... he's the newest love of my life!

Click the image to open in full size.

And I agree with working out, I hate it but it has to be done... although I haven't gone in over a year

#607 echo2_62

echo2_62
              • 1,049 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

Okay so ladies, since we're all in the same boat with our weddings just six months away, and the time ticking rapidly - I thought that maybe we could start our own thread for working out to keep each other motivated, knowing we have the same timeline in common. Now I know there are one or two other threads with a similar purpose in mind, and we could certainly make use of those as well, but this just might be one more way to get back into workout mode! I thought we could post helpful tips, mini workout ideas (maybe some office workouts for those of you who are stuck at a desk like me!) or even some healthy (but YUMMY) menu ideas/recipes.

If anyone is interested in an APRIL BRIDES GET-FIT thread - or something like that! - then let me know and we'll get it going.

And Tonya - the picture of your puppy is super cute!

#608 jk1101

jk1101
                • 2,582 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

I am all for an April brides get fit thread! That's a great idea - I don't sit at a desk but I sit on my a$$ at home all day reading BDW!
                  Meghan - will you start it?

Tonya - your dog is adorable!

Is Kijiji like Craigslist? I'm going to look for it right now.

#609 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                  • 484 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:50 AM

Tonya - Your new love of your Life is Super cute! Congrats!

Meghan - I am so in for an April Brides get-fit thread...I am the only one awake and I'm looking at my elliptical trainer right now and thinking, naw I need this quiet time!! lol
                    So if you're talking about motivation - I NEED IT! But first I need coffee :o) SO LET'S DO IT!!! I was doing hot yoga for a while but then I went on vacation...then I was tired...then the baby wasn't sleeping well...now I'm going back on vacation lol
                    I could give you a thousand more excuses!!

jerseykitten - kijiji is totally like craigslist! Enjoy!! :o)
                    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                    Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#610 shan13

shan13
                    • 189 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:00 AM

Hey Ladies...I'm Shannon..I was a June Bride..been bumped up to April!!! Here is my post from the other April thread...like you ladies I am in a weight loss time crunch...I have been working out 2x's a day, following Atkins program and trying to make it work before my BD shoot...I am trying to lose at least 30-50lbs PRAY.FOR .ME..LOL!!!! Here is my update...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shan13
                      Hey everybody...six months huh? Ok my original date was 6/19 but the old hags at work took my week(we pick vacation in seniority order) knowing I was getting married so we changed to 4/10/10. I had already sent STD's to guest but we decided for it to just be us 2! So I sent out another email letting guests know this and we will see them at the AHR! Ok now for checks...

Done:
                      my wedding set is purchased
                      dress purchased
                      venue booked for ceremony
                      venue found for AHR
                      purchased garter

Still need to:
                      get bouquets done
                      purchase birdgcage veil
                      find jewlery & accessories
                      purchase FI's attire
                      book photog for e-pics(she actually is gonna do my BD, e-pics & reception)
                      purchase FI's ring
                      book photog for Vegas
                      put thank you bag together for another couple coming with us
                      find attire for trip

am I missing anything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users