Photo

April 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#331 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
  • 380 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:37 PM

Hey all! Eek, I missed a lot while I was out. Cruise was fun, there was a wedding onboard before leaving port. I didn't see the bride until late that night in one of the clubs. She looked so happy, it was cute.

I have more guests booked and calling for rates everyday :) One thing though, only 2 of 6 groomsmen have bothered to book their rooms. I'm trying to get FI to pester them but what can I do? He told me to stop being a bridezilla lol. One of the groomsmen is even planning a "Peru treking trip".. a hiking trip through Peru 2 weeks before my wedding. He sent out a mass msg and asked if FI and I would like to go, I wanted to respond, "Sorry, can't. I have to save hours for the WEDDING taking place two weeks after". UGH!

Sorry, I just had to vent.

I'll have to catch up to all posts sometime next week.

#332 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
    • 653 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=doblauvelt;955639] One of the groomsmen is even planning a "Peru treking trip".. a hiking trip through Peru 2 weeks before my wedding. He sent out a mass msg and asked if FI and I would like to go, I wanted to respond, "Sorry, can't. I have to save hours for the WEDDING taking place two weeks after". UGH! [QUOTE]

Seriously?! Wow... Must be nice for him to be able to do that so close to your wedding!

#333 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

tonya.. welcome back!! so so glad your cruise was fun! where all did you guys go?

i can't freaking believe that one of the GM is going to peru 2 weeks before the wedding? who has time for that?? must be a rough life!

i can't remember if i told you guys this or not, but one of our GM hasn't booked yet either because he has decided to live in the DR for a month and then stay at our resort for the week that everyone is there. he used to be a marine and is now in iraq mercenary for blackwater. if he stays overseas for most of the year he won't have to pay taxes. at least that's one less person i need to make an OOT bag for! i think he might get picked on a bit if he goes back to iraq with a "Punta Cana April 2010" personalized towel and beach bag!

#334 miss di

miss di
        • 246 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ebredhawk
          i think he might get picked on a bit if he goes back to iraq with a "Punta Cana April 2010" personalized towel and beach bag!
          lol. that is hilarious!! ebredhawk - mind if i ask where you got your towels & beach bags??

#335 miss di

miss di
          • 246 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:02 AM

man i loooove fridays. having a night in - the FI is out with friends and i am dominating the couch.

this sunday i am going shopping with the boy to find his clothes! UGH. i can already tell you that this is going to be difficult. will for sure check out those kenneth cole shirts, though! so not looking forward to it. i hate shopping when there is something specific in mind.

i posted my invites today: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t48403
            can't wait to send them out in a few weeks!

#336 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
            • 1,619 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by miss di
              man i loooove fridays. having a night in - the FI is out with friends and i am dominating the couch.

this sunday i am going shopping with the boy to find his clothes! UGH. i can already tell you that this is going to be difficult. will for sure check out those kenneth cole shirts, though! so not looking forward to it. i hate shopping when there is something specific in mind.

i posted my invites today: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t48403
              can't wait to send them out in a few weeks!
              are you going for the casual look for the FI or a suit? I have the church type dress, so I'm thinking of putting the FI in a tan suit and the GM in a shirt to match the color of the BM and beige or tan pants?
              http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
              Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
              Happily ever after...

#337 miss di

miss di
              • 246 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

i have noooo idea, really. i'm going to have him try on both the suit-look and the more casual, linen or khaki pants with a nice shirt. it's like - there are so many and so few options all at the same time!! aaargh. frustrating!!

#338 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by miss di
                  i have noooo idea, really. i'm going to have him try on both the suit-look and the more casual, linen or khaki pants with a nice shirt. it's like - there are so many and so few options all at the same time!! aaargh. frustrating!!
                  I understand way to much!! who said DW were so unstressful!! Pls let me know what you end up deciding on
                  http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                  Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                  Happily ever after...

#339 miss di

miss di
                  • 246 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                    I understand way to much!! who said DW were so unstressful!! Pls let me know what you end up deciding on
                    for sure. i'll be taking a camera to take pictures of different options. aaron is tall and skinny (with a looong torso and chicken legs) so it's always hard to put him in clothes!

#340 Tonir

Tonir
                    • 283 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:09 AM

I'm putting my FI in a tan suit (ha I guess he doesn't have a choice). If I'm dressing up so is he :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users