Photo

April 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#2811 btn1091

btn1091
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

I created a book on Blurb and it is the best quality of any of the books that I have made from other companies. I went with the most expensive paper...but the book turned out beautiful...very professional!

#2812 sasse75

sasse75
    • 168 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

I wanted to share some great news......although it is still very early, we found out last weekend (on Father's Day) that I am pregnant! We are both so excited :)

#2813 hoyt75

hoyt75
      • 371 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sasse75
        I wanted to share some great news......although it is still very early, we found out last weekend (on Father's Day) that I am pregnant! We are both so excited :)
        Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope it goes well :)

How did all of the ahr's go this weekend? Taylor - I cant wait to hear how your party barge was. It was a great weekend to be on the lake!

Tracy, when are you moving into your new house again?

And thank you ladies for the blub referral. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, but I'm working on it.

#2814 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
          Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news!

#2815 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
          • 483 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
            Congratulations!!!

#2816 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
              Such wonderful news!!! I had wondered for a while if/when someone from our group would make the announcement (and I always knew it wouldn't be me haha
              !). I can only imagine how excited you are and I hope you share some ultrasound pictures when you have them!!!!

#2817 sasse75

sasse75
              • 168 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:38 PM

Thanks ladies :)

#2818 taylorwd

taylorwd
                • 932 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hi ladies! Things have been crazy lately, but I've finally had a chance to put together a quick slideshow of our AHR this past weekend. We had sooooo much fun! As most of you know, we rented a party barge and took everyone out on the lake for a few hours. I had planned all kinds of details, but once we got on the boat, none of that seemed important anymore. Some things got set up but I just threw the rest by the wayside so we could all have a good time. And fun we had!!

I've created a quick slideshow highlighting the fun:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

#2819 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:33 AM

Fantastic pics Taylor!! I'm so glad to hear that you had fun and just let the extra details slide on by. Looking at your pics made me a little more excited for a houseboating weekend I've got coming up that I've been kind of reserved about. Thanks for the boost!

#2820 hoyt75

hoyt75
                    • 371 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

Looks like you had a great time Taylor! Great job on your cup cakes too, they look great :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users