April 2010 Brides

Hahaha! All of us ladies are craving another beach vacation so bad! My husband is on the phone right now with his sister, who lives in Florida. We go out there often to do the beach and cruises. Thinking we are going to book something for Sept for sure!!!

I have heard Curacao and Aruba are below the hurricane belt and since they are in the Carribbean, you get the beach without as much hurricane worry! Look it up!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michele,

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I don't think it's valid for me sad.gif

taylorwd,

that sucks about the amount of vacation time (still better then where I'd be if I started a new job,no vaca time) but at least you get summer and all the other holiday's off.

did you feel 10days was enough, or could have did 14 easily?

we did 14 and still felt we could have used a couple of more days, but I think was the lack of sun we got, we're use to having sun all vacation long, but our second week when we were able to hang all day on the beach there was only 3-4 days worth of all day sun.

We're still debating if we could do 14 again or 7 would be enough, we didn't find 14 long but we were so busy the first week, that our 14 days flew by.

NyBeachBride

Love the pics, beautiful!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate,

Very true, but at the same time, the other side could get all the rain. IMOP if it rains your whole vaca it's a total waste of money.

We went to cuba one year in DEC. it was sooo cold i was looking for my winter jacket. We went to sandals for $900 tax in all included, even knowing the price would never travel that time of year again (at least not there lol).

I wonder what is it like in Sept?!

So you guys are planning another vacation down south? when and where? keep us updated!!!!!

there is NO way that i'm going to be able to go back and catch up, so i'll just start from here on out!

just wanted to jump on real quick to let everyone know that we got back at about 1 am today and i already want to go back! i'm pretty sure that everyone in our group is going through some form of vacation withdrawal!

i posted my pictures on facebook and i'll post a link to the snapfish album once i get those loaded! i can't wait to catch up with everyone and hear how everything went for whoever got back while we were gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebredhawk View Post
there is NO way that i'm going to be able to go back and catch up, so i'll just start from here on out!

just wanted to jump on real quick to let everyone know that we got back at about 1 am today and i already want to go back! i'm pretty sure that everyone in our group is going through some form of vacation withdrawal!

i posted my pictures on facebook and i'll post a link to the snapfish album once i get those loaded! i can't wait to catch up with everyone and hear how everything went for whoever got back while we were gone!
Welcome back!! can't wait to see some wedding pictures!!
Hope you had beautiful weather (our second week sucked!!!)
I want to hear all about the wedding and the resort (we almost chose that resort too)
BTW who did you use for your photographer?

LOL I'm still.... going through vacation withdrawal!!!

Thanks for the reminder, I can upload my pictures with snapfish, and not have to worry about my privacy for my pictures on FB, I had to put friends only since certain people was viewing them.
Doing that now.. not sure if any of you even saw my weding pics (besides the TTD)

when do the rest of you get your pics?

Hope this works...
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/th...NAME=snapfish/
(my preparing,ceremony, after shots from the photographer the ones we got developed..still have 200 of just the ceremony, and 51 TTD to print still!!!)

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hello and share a few pictures. I havenâ€t gotten a chance to catch up on this thread yet. Weâ€re starting week two of our honeymoon. We just got off our week-long wedding/honeymoon cruise ship this morning and made the 4.5 hour drive from Miami to Orlando, where we are now. I canâ€t believe Iâ€ve been married for a whole week already! Here are a few of my favorite wedding photos taken by the cruise ship photographer. He did a fantastic job and took hundreds of pictures. I will try to post more photos when I get back home. Take care ladies, gotta get back to my honeymoon!

Click the image to open in full size.

OMG Nat, Love love the pictures!!! your so beautiful, your husbnd is a lucky guy!!! Love your dress...is perfect for you. One sexy hot, stunning bride you.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics.

Hope you enjoy Orlando and your second week honeymoon, you lucky guys you!!!

can't wait to hear about the wedding and cruise!!!

xoxo and CONGRATS MRS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Ladies, I'm back to reality officially as Mrs. Araya!!! YAY!!

We had an absolute amazing wonderful fantastic time and like a few that I have read here we want to go back right away - but will probably have to settle for our 1 year anniversary!

I haven't had a chance to catch up on anything yet but just wanted to pop in and say HI to you all, now that April Brides are all finally Married Women!!

Hoping all had a great time like we did - can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the pics!

Welcome back Suzy!!!

Love your ziggy pics!!! you made one hell of a beautiful bride, your husband is so lucky, speaking of.. CONGRULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! MRS!!!

Looking forwrd to seeing some more of your pics and hear more about your ceremony.

So glad you had an amazing time!!!

Us too, will probably wait until our first year anniversary for our next trip. Hope summer and next winter is nice to us lol.

Now most of us our back (right?!?!) except for Nat

Ladies, I love the pics! Everyone looks so wonderful. Congrats to all the MRS. out there (no more single ladies ;-)

i know we are all going thru vacation withdrawl big time. I was laid off in august last year, right after we booked the wedding, so we were hoping to take an actual honeymoon after we returned. I think we have to wait for that. If we go to Florida in Sept. we will probably go to Orlando to see his family and nieces. They are a really fun age now too so it would be a nice change from CO fall weather.

I finally figured out how to add a pic to my profile (haha -- only took me 7 months!!) Here is the link to our professional wedding pics too by the resort photographer: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...0EYsWzVs0aMXJw

I am pretty happy with everything. We were a little rushed for pics when the sun was setting, but she got some awesome shots!

hope everyone is having a good week!