Jump to content

Photo

April 2010 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#1051 shan13

shan13
  • Jr. Member
  • 189 posts

    Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:07 PM

    Meghan..I am glad things worked out with the photog and your were able to get some savings on the room..there are lots I haven't mentioned to Brian..lol..like u said it will be one of those 20yr later things!! yeah Meghan Brian isn't a jewlery guy either so he was def all for a 6mm...

    As far as him picking out a ring...HE GOT TIRED OF THE DROUGHT GOING ON IN OUR BEDROOM!!!!....lmao...he is a big procrastinator..so I had to give him some motivation....

    Tracy Ms. Gloria was truly a godsend and the fact that we are on a payment plan and didn't have to pay all up front was even better..she gave us until the AHR to have everything paid..and to give us the photography copyrights was even better..I am glad your photog didn't make you waste ur deposit esp after the hall..but I would def ask what will your BD shoot include as far as pics, will u have to make the book, etc..just so you can know.

    Tracy if you go on Tungstens web site they have a chart that shows the different mm on the bands and tell u which are mor typical for men/women...

    Greg'sBride...yay for checks!!! As much as we can get done the better!!!

    #1052 ebredhawk

    ebredhawk
    • Member
    • 949 posts

      Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

      ahhh meghan i love it... ask for forgiveness, not for permission! this way you will for sure get the pictures you want and it sounds like you got a great deal on the room too!

      kim, i agree with what others have said... it's not necessarily the boobs or shoes that make things sexy! you could use some dramatic necklaces (forever 21 is a gold mine!) or other accessories. some of my favorite pictures that i did were actually tooshy shots too :)

      i think we need a cheer for checking things off the list!! it's such a gratifying feeling, even the smallest things!

      #1053 Melidell

      Melidell
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,091 posts

        Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:36 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by echo2_62
        OH and your comment on the 6mm or 8mm rings? Those are the most common widths for mens rings. So you would order a size 8.5 (measurement around the finger) and a 6mm width for example. Does that help? You can get womens bands in different widths as well of course, not just the mens.
        Yep- exactly. My FI went with the 8mm, but like I've said he has big hands and thought that a thicker ring looked better. It's a lot of ring, though, so it wouldn't be for everyone. Those seem like the standard width for men's rings from what I've seen.

        I'm really pumped about wedding planning right now because I just got my cake topper today! It's awesome- I had to share! Check it out:
        Click the image to open in full size.

        Yay for crossing one more thing off of the list! I'm loving this part of the planning- it feels like Christmas whenever I get a new parcel in the mail.
        Loving married life!

        #1054 KimmyG

        KimmyG
        • Member
        • 520 posts

          Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:55 PM

          Hi Erin- FI and I are going up to Columbus for the weekend. We'll be back Sunday but not sure what time. Want to get together Sunday eveningish or move to another day? I'm excited for cheesecake and martinis :)

          #1055 shan13

          shan13
          • Jr. Member
          • 189 posts

            Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:21 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melidell
            I'm really pumped about wedding planning right now because I just got my cake topper today! It's awesome- I had to share! Check it out:
            Click the image to open in full size.

            Yay for crossing one more thing off of the list! I'm loving this part of the planning- it feels like Christmas whenever I get a new parcel in the mail.
            I LOVE your cake topper!!!

            #1056 doblauvelt

            doblauvelt
            • Jr. Member
            • 380 posts

              Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Melidell
              Yep- exactly. My FI went with the 8mm, but like I've said he has big hands and thought that a thicker ring looked better. It's a lot of ring, though, so it wouldn't be for everyone. Those seem like the standard width for men's rings from what I've seen.

              I'm really pumped about wedding planning right now because I just got my cake topper today! It's awesome- I had to share! Check it out:
              Click the image to open in full size.

              Yay for crossing one more thing off of the list! I'm loving this part of the planning- it feels like Christmas whenever I get a new parcel in the mail.
              Oo how nice! It ties the whole DW theme all together. I still have yet to find a cake topper, but yay for you for crossing another thing off the lisT!

              #1057 caribbeanLover

              caribbeanLover
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,619 posts

                Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

                I just love the cake topper!! good pick!!!
                http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                Tracy and Mike

                Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                Happily ever after...

                #1058 ebredhawk

                ebredhawk
                • Member
                • 949 posts

                  Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:33 PM

                  date twin (melidell)... the cake topper is very cool!! i have never seen one like that before!!

                  tonya, if you are looking for a topper i've heard that etsy has TONS of really nice ones that are personalized or customized a lot of times.. you could always give that a shot!

                  kim, J and i have people coming over sunday night, but we can def. reschedule for another weekend. my schedule is all sorts of crazy because of our custody schedule with J's daughter, but i could do every other saturday (starting in 2 weeks) from here till the end of the year, or any sunday. tell me when you're available and i'll see if it works in my schedule too!

                  my first dress fitting is tomorrow... eeeee!!! i am TERRIFIED that i'll show up and they either won't have my dress or it'll be the wrong one!

                  #1059 doblauvelt

                  doblauvelt
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 380 posts

                    Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:04 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ebredhawk

                    tonya, if you are looking for a topper i've heard that etsy has TONS of really nice ones that are personalized or customized a lot of times.. you could always give that a shot!

                    my first dress fitting is tomorrow... eeeee!!! i am TERRIFIED that i'll show up and they either won't have my dress or it'll be the wrong one!
                    I have been looking on etsy, there are a lot of prospects I have to narrow it down lol.

                    Aw take pictures! Don't fret, when you see your dress all the worries will go away!

                    #1060 caribbeanLover

                    caribbeanLover
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,619 posts

                      Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                      date twin (melidell)... the cake topper is very cool!! i have never seen one like that before!!

                      tonya, if you are looking for a topper i've heard that etsy has TONS of really nice ones that are personalized or customized a lot of times.. you could always give that a shot!

                      kim, J and i have people coming over sunday night, but we can def. reschedule for another weekend. my schedule is all sorts of crazy because of our custody schedule with J's daughter, but i could do every other saturday (starting in 2 weeks) from here till the end of the year, or any sunday. tell me when you're available and i'll see if it works in my schedule too!

                      my first dress fitting is tomorrow... eeeee!!! i am TERRIFIED that i'll show up and they either won't have my dress or it'll be the wrong one!
                      I had the same fear, i would get my dress and it'd be the wrong one. But I went and picked it up, everything was fine, it was my dress and in my size. I know the same will go for you. You will def have to post a pic of you in it!!!
                      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                      Tracy and Mike

                      Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                      Happily ever after...




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users