April 2010 Brides

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great reviews, Wendy! You're resort review is really detailed and I love the pics.

Our photographer just put up the teasers from our wedding on her blog- check them out if you've got a minute. It's the entry titled "Congratulations Melani and Wyman." I'm such a dork, I keep playing the slideshow over and over- I've been watching it all day.

ShutterBrugs Photography Life, Wedding and Portrait Photographers in the GTA

LOL, Mel I can't stop watching our slideshow either! Or looking at all 900 pictures over and over and over again.

Your pictures are GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love your dress, shoes, jewelry! Oh, and your veil with the black satin ribbon edge...DIVINE!

Oh Mel,I love your pics!! my fav is in the pool and you guys are kissing!!

Love your dress and everything you had on, Your vail is stunning!!!

Wendy, I'll get a chance to read your review later and look at your pics.

I'm almost done my review.. it'll be nice to havethat over with, long with my Thank you cards lol!! I wonder what exactly I do all day long, no kid, no job!

You can skip the review if you want and go right to the good stuff...the pictures!! The link is under my siggy.

It definitely feels good to have my reviews done. Now I need to follow your lead and start working on those Thank You's...

I hope everyone is enjoying married life!

Suzy, Love your new siggy picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt75 View Post
YAY my wedding photo's are in!

But I can't have them!!!!! The FedEx lady just called me to say that she's at my house to deliver a package, of which I had no clue was coming and had to ask what it was, and was wondering if someone was there to sign for it. I told her no, me and hubby are working as most people are between 8 am and 5 pm. She says that my dog is sitting out front on the sidewalk and he had barked at her... okay, so he probably is. Our fence is in dire need of replacement and it's on the to-do list, but it's not numero uno. I say well he's not a mean dog and you have my permission to leave the box on the porch. She says no way, she says that my dog may be a nice dog but she's not going to get out of the truck to find out, and that he's apparently deranged. I'm sorry? Then she says that she's not even going to get out of the truck to leave one of those notes that says that they were there for delivery and that you can sign for them to leave the package by the door the following day. My dog is apparently deranged. I'm sorryhuh.gif? You're telling me that you're a FedEx delivery driver and you've never seen a barking dog before? She's on the phone with me and I don't even hear a dog barking. huh.gif Then she says that I can hand write a note giving permission to have the box left at the door tomorrow. Whathuh.gif? According to her my dog is DERANGED and a threat to society. If she couldn't get out of the truck today how the heck is she going to do it tomorrowhuh.gif? I'm sorry, my dog is a 7 year old lab/golden retriever mix. He's old. He's fat. He's not going to far to fast. The school kids like to pat him as they walk by to and from school. He may have barked at her, and I certainly understand her concern for her personal well being. He is a strange, random dog sitting out front of the house. But deranged? Was he chewing on your truck tires? Was his hair standing on edge? Was he frothing at the mouth with a crazy look in his eye? No. He just barked a her. I'll make sure to put a notice out to all the neighborhood children to not ride him like a pony b/c he's to dangerous. What the F?!

I hope you finally got your pics. People are always afraid of my dogs. I went through the drivethru a couple of days ago and the lady at the window was afraid to hand me my change and my food when she saw the dogs. They weren't even barking at her or anything. But, I guess I can understand... some people are just afraid of dogs no matter how gentle they are. She definitely should not have called your dog deranged though. How rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Alright ladies, I've FINALLY finished my reviews!! Man that feels good!

Resort Review:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...3/#post1293269

Photographer Review:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...9/#post1293228

Love your pictures! I haven't gotten a chance to read your review though. I still have to finish writing mine; it's getting to be very long. I also have tons of photos to organize in shutterfly before I post them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melidell View Post
Great reviews, Wendy! You're resort review is really detailed and I love the pics.

Our photographer just put up the teasers from our wedding on her blog- check them out if you've got a minute. It's the entry titled "Congratulations Melani and Wyman." I'm such a dork, I keep playing the slideshow over and over- I've been watching it all day.

ShutterBrugs Photography Life, Wedding and Portrait Photographers in the GTA

Your photos are beautiful Mel! I'm an even bigger dork. My husband and I just watched our wedding video and photo slideshow AGAIN last night... and I just finished paging through our coffee table photo book for the umpteenth time.