April 2010 Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykitten View Post
What day are you getting there? I'll be there till the 17th?

I get there on the 16th, we'll likely be the rowdy bunch at the beach party that night since we'll be the newbies off the plane. Hopefully you'll still have some energy left by then and I may see you!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 3 - (hoyt75) Jenna from Fort Worth - Valentin Imperial Maya

April 7 - (ewok) ? from Montreal, Couples swept away

April 9 - (kimmyg) Kimmy from Cincinnati - RPRM

April 9 - (Chicken764) Martine from Casselman - Grand Palladium-Punta Cana

April 10 - (jerseykitten) Michele from Jersey (Central Jersey by Six Flags) – Jamaica

April 10 - (taratoons) Tara from Ottawa ONT - Dreams Punta Cana

April 12 - (bridej9) - ______ from MI - Dreams Puerto Aventuras

April 13 - (CaribbeanLover) From Montreal, Grand Palladium in Punta Cana

April 16 - (echo2_62) Meghan from Calgary - Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Mexico

April 17 - (taylorwd) Wendy from Austin - Azul Beach, Mexico

April 17 - (amcarter) Alex from Houston - Reserva Conchal - Costa Rica

April 17 - (NegrilLB) Lisa from Atlanta - Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica

April 18- (NyBeachBride) Di from NYC, PPR, Punta Cana

April 19 - (Sasse75) Jill from Hamilton, ONT - Grand Sunset Princess

April 20 - (luv2sun) Jennifer from Calgary - Grand Palladium Jamaica

April 22 - (taraappl) Tara from Coon Rapids MN - Isla Mujeres, MX

April 24 - (jess3414) Jessica from Phoenix, AZ - Dreams Cabo San Lucas

April 24 - (katie424) Katie?! from Denver, CO - Beaches Negril

April 24 - (vgirl17) Veronica from Vacaville, CA - Moon Palace Resort - Cancun, MX

April 25 - (shortnsweet7675) Natasha from Atlanta, GA - Miami, FL (Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean cruise)

April 28 - (ebredhawk) Erin from Cincinnati - Dreams Punta Cana

April 28 - (Melidell) Mel from NWT - Melia Las Dunas, Cuba

April 29 - (SuzyQ76) Suzanne from Calgary, Grand Riviera Princess, Mexico

I've added you, too, Jennifer! You too, ewok. I think I'll save this list somewhere, also.

Thanks Erin, your were a big help with my centerpiece delima... I'm so hapoy with the out come!!!

Your all so right, this are are months ladies!!!!

Meghan,

I love your hairstyle. I love everything like I was said before. You did an amazing job, love how the mugs turn out!!!

Your guest are going to love everyting!!

Great idea about the mini photo album!! I'll def do that too.

Hey ladies, I'm secretly a Mrs!!! Our legal ceremony was today :) We didn't think it would be a big deal but we both ended up crying a little! We're hoping that maybe this trial run will make us better prepared for Mexico. We had a great picnic in the park afterward. It's been a good day wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Hey ladies, I'm secretly a Mrs!!! Our legal ceremony was today :) We didn't think it would be a big deal but we both ended up crying a little! We're hoping that maybe this trial run will make us better prepared for Mexico. We had a great picnic in the park afterward. It's been a good day wink.gif
OMG!! Congratulations!!!!!!! You guys look so happy!! Awww your a MRS now!!! amazing!!!! hey that's ok you guys cried, tears of joy, nothing wrong with that!!!! so happy!!!! :) wink.gif

Meghan, forgot to mention, how cute you guys look. Love the new pic!!!! Thanks for sharing.

UPDATE
My friend actually booked today what.gif
Now I'm stuck rushing to make a bag for her (luckily I ordered an extra bag!!!)
She called me while I was shopping for it all, asking what I was doing... I told her, and she thought it was funny. I had to explain to her, I had a million other things I could be doing instead.
I totally regret inviting her, but I did it out of courtesy, not thinking she'd actually show!!! OOPS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Congratulations!

Quote:
Congrats, Mrs! That is so sweet- love that you went for a picnic afterwards. I've been hoping the same thing, that having a test run will make the official day a bit less stressful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
UPDATE
My friend actually booked today what.gif
Now I'm stuck rushing to make a bag for her (luckily I ordered an extra bag!!!)
She called me while I was shopping for it all, asking what I was doing... I told her, and she thought it was funny. I had to explain to her, I had a million other things I could be doing instead.
I totally regret inviting her, but I did it out of courtesy, not thinking she'd actually show!!! OOPS!!!!!!!
What!! You're kidding me. Oh, man, I'm sorry that you had to run around and do all of that stuff at the last minute. Very frustrating. Wow, I can't get over this one, she sounds like she's got her head pretty far up her own butt.

Mel,

LOL sounds like you have her pretty much figured out!!!

Yeah pretty annoying, Like I said to FI I guess she is a true friend, it's just the way she goes about doing things, is very stressful on people .She thinks differently thats for sure, not on the same level as the rest of us!! I tell ya I have some special friends.

I know someone on here had put aloe in the small bottles (was it you Meghan?!) I'm sorry I can't remember. I was wondering if you or anyone had a label for this? I can't get anymore of the aloe's I bought for the new comer, so I figured I'd just squirt some into the smaller bottle I got at the dollar store. And you all know I'm label crazy! lol

thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo2_62 View Post
and finally my real touch flowers that I just got in the other day. I'm debating on colouring some of them with a dark purple tint for my bouquet so that they stand out a little more from my dress (and please excuse the horribly messy desk in the background!!)

my new carry on bag that I just bought - it's also bright turquoise which is one of my favourite colours. Enough so that my friends have re-named it "meghan blue" since we all know exactly the colour then!

And last but not least a recent picture of FI and I because it's nearly impossible to get him to smile in pictures!

So yes, I probably should have pulled together a planning thread by this point as well instead of wasting all our space here but I had already started posting before I thought of that! LOL!

Thanks for sharing all of the pics Meghan! Everything looks great and you look gorgeous in that dress!

Oh, Tracy, I like your new centerpiece idea. It was wonderful how everyone chimed in to help you out. I love this forum!

I have so much to catch up on this thread... maybe I'll get to it on Sunday. FI's B-Day is tomorrow. Have a nice weekend ladies.

I love seeing everyone's photos. It's APRIL and time to rock this party boat!!!

Our wedding season is in full swing wink.gif Congrats to the other legal girls, hehe!

Erin- it was the Mayor of Montgomery County, not Mallory although that would have been interesting.

My *husband-ish* is all packed and is bugging me to pack my bags! I take forever to pack b/c I analyze each outfit for each day.

I bought starfish necklaces at the mall today: gifts for my sister and mom, who are my bridesmaids :)

Still trying to figure out gifts for MIL and Step-MIL. hmmm.

It's Friiiiiiiiday!!!