April 2010 Brides

Oh yahhh!!! I'm so glad you like it. It's a done deal, I'll be going with this. Now I'm not going to think about it anymore!!!

I think you so right, I'll stick with the small one, and not even bother with getting the bigger one. Your to smart!!

Thank you all so much!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melidell View Post
Oh- I like this set up with the smaller candle! It seemed like too much with the larger one you had earlier but I really like the little one! The shells are a nice touch, too. This is the way to go, I think, Tracy. You're right about wind and candles not mixing and I'd never even thought about the weight. That is looking good!
Yup, way to go Tracy!

I've been so super busy today its' been insane!!! FI finally came home, and being the perfect future wife that I am, I had everything packed and ready to go... well he decides he wants to go through it all! AH! I could kill him!

Sorry I haven't gone through to see what's happening. I'll catch up when we get back.

We leave early in the am, getting married on Sat... WOHOO!!!!

Thank you ladies for all your help and your support, you girls rock!

Tracy, I really like the last one with small candles and shell, very caribbeany & beachy, with a nice little touch of color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt75 View Post
I've been so super busy today its' been insane!!! FI finally came home, and being the perfect future wife that I am, I had everything packed and ready to go... well he decides he wants to go through it all! AH! I could kill him!

Sorry I haven't gone through to see what's happening. I'll catch up when we get back.

We leave early in the am, getting married on Sat... WOHOO!!!!

Thank you ladies for all your help and your support, you girls rock!

Yeah! Have a good day tomorrow! But don't kill him yet... I'm the packer as well, but at least he doesn't go back and check everything out, he just complains when I forgot something (which is not very often, Ah!)

Okay so you wanted pictures... here we go...

my hair trial

Click the image to open in full size.

my dress fitting with my niece (she was playing in all the veils!)

roller skating at my bachelorette party

my 'cup' for the night

me 'n' suzy!

more to follow...

my oot bags - they're brown jute with turquoise blue handles

the stuff to go inside (includes a sudoku book, postcards for guests to write us a note, pens & pencils, some candies - halloween boxes were the best!, two mini rubber duckies, med bag, survival bag, hand lotion and antibacterial stuff, mugs and keycard holder)

close up of our mugs!

the meds

the survival kits (with first aid kit, extra bandaids, aloe, ear plugs, kleenex, breathe mint strips, mini Axe spray, condoms and Hangover card)

the hang tag for the postcards

our favours - I made all these magnets for everyone. Not shown are the mini ones that also say Play Eat Drink and ones that have beach scenes. The larger purple magnet is purple like the first picture not blue-ish like the second

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

the pillow boxes for the favours to go in... bought them in plain black at michaels and added the ribbon and labels myself (labels are printed on vellum)

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

one more after this...

and finally my real touch flowers that I just got in the other day. I'm debating on colouring some of them with a dark purple tint for my bouquet so that they stand out a little more from my dress (and please excuse the horribly messy desk in the background!!)

my new carry on bag that I just bought - it's also bright turquoise which is one of my favourite colours. Enough so that my friends have re-named it "meghan blue" since we all know exactly the colour then!

And last but not least a recent picture of FI and I because it's nearly impossible to get him to smile in pictures!

So yes, I probably should have pulled together a planning thread by this point as well instead of wasting all our space here but I had already started posting before I thought of that! LOL!