Photo

ROR Beach Recption -Has Anyone Seen This?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 nicole8

nicole8
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

what was the price?

#12 BeachyIrishBride

BeachyIrishBride
    • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hey

I'm pretty sure its an additional cost per person (somewhere between $50 & $100 USD) I'm not positive but if you call RIU (the 1.800 #) ask for the phone number for weddings they will give it to you. Another easy way is email weddings@riu.com and ask them they should be able to let you know. ROR is the only RIU in Jamaica that you can do this at!

Good Luck!

#13 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
      • 329 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

I called Tai Flora ... that is their work ...... starts @ $1800 but its based on the size of the party ..... I asked for 50 people and she said $2700 which includes the lanterns and the fabric ...........

I would def call and get your own quote if you are interested ..everything in Jamaica is negotiable

#14 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
        • 342 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by msmoodyr
          I called Tai Flora ... that is their work ...... starts @ $1800 but its based on the size of the party ..... I asked for 50 people and she said $2700 which includes the lanterns and the fabric ...........

I would def call and get your own quote if you are interested ..everything in Jamaica is negotiable
          Thank you so much!
          One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#15 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BeachyIrishBride
            Hey

I'm pretty sure its an additional cost per person (somewhere between $50 & $100 USD) I'm not positive but if you call RIU (the 1.800 #) ask for the phone number for weddings they will give it to you. Another easy way is email weddings@riu.com and ask them they should be able to let you know. ROR is the only RIU in Jamaica that you can do this at!

Good Luck!
            There was a beach reception at Tropical Bay one of the week's we were there. Just a heads up.

#16 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
            • 329 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:32 PM

Since you guys are going to Negril .. I would check to see if Floral Fantasy does it ... My second wind is to contact them since they do nice work also minus the Tai Flora price tag

#17 tmemise

tmemise
              • 135 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

That is a really really nice setup! ROR didn't have that when i was there.

#18 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
                • 230 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:41 PM

That is amazing! Something we may have to look into.

#19 jennie

jennie
                  • 200 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:31 AM

It looks really nice, but probably is pricey as nice things usually are, right. It's beautiful though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users