Disappointed :(

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TLK93

• 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:54 PM

Hi There ... well we had finally decided on Dreams Punta Cana for our wedding but I was informed on yesterday that they do not have our date available. They only have 4/12 which is a Monday and 4/18 a Sunday; neither of those will work. So back to the drawing board! I'm now waiting to hear back from Paradisus Punta Cana with regards to pricing for the Aqua package or the Chill Out Chic package. I'm beginning to get frustrated and I've only just begun (singing)!! LOL

~Tisha & Jamal~
    April 10, 2010

#2 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

That really sucks that you can't get your date at Dreams.. hopefully you can get a date that works for you at PPC.. Good luck with everything!! :)

#3 bobbysgirl

• 184 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

That sucks... I had to change my date too (10/10/10 is a sunday). So my wedding will be 10-9-10 good enough for me :) When they told us the date wasn't available, our friends said just do it 9-9-09! Bob said i was thinking more like 10-11-12... sucker!

Anyway, it'll work out, punta cana is the closest place to heaven anyone can be on earth so no matter which resort you end up at it'll be a beautiful day.

#4 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

Awww. That happened to me a MILLION times!! Don't worry, once you get the place and date, it gets so much easier!!! I absolutely love PPC, I wanted my wedding there but they didnt have my date!

Good Luck!!

#5 blushingbride

• 366 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

Sorry to hear you didn't get your date. PPC is so beautiful! PPC and PPR was one of our top choices but it was more $$ than we were willing to pay. Best of luck!

#6 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
            • 381 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

Things will work out in the end! Good Luck and happy planning!

#7 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

Ahh I'm so sorry to hear that! It just wasn't meant to be. It'll all work out in the end, not to worry! :)

#8 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

That's too bad those alternate dates won't work for you. Hopefully PPC works out. I had a magnificent wedding at PPC!

#9 nathanielthompsonphoto

• 1,213 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

Hang in there. In the end it will be everything you dreamed!

#10 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

Hang in there! Take a look at the Excellence! I'm getting married in 09-09-09.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users