Sign in to follow this  
TLK93

Disappointed :(

Hi There ... well we had finally decided on Dreams Punta Cana for our wedding but I was informed on yesterday that they do not have our date available. They only have 4/12 which is a Monday and 4/18 a Sunday; neither of those will work. sad.gif So back to the drawing board! I'm now waiting to hear back from Paradisus Punta Cana with regards to pricing for the Aqua package or the Chill Out Chic package. I'm beginning to get frustrated and I've only just begun (singing)!! LOL

TTYL

That sucks... I had to change my date too (10/10/10 is a sunday). So my wedding will be 10-9-10 good enough for me :) When they told us the date wasn't available, our friends said just do it 9-9-09! Bob said i was thinking more like 10-11-12... sucker!

Anyway, it'll work out, punta cana is the closest place to heaven anyone can be on earth so no matter which resort you end up at it'll be a beautiful day.

Awww. That happened to me a MILLION times!! Don't worry, once you get the place and date, it gets so much easier!!! I absolutely love PPC, I wanted my wedding there but they didnt have my date!

Good Luck!!