Photo

leg waxing

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:04 PM

My waxer told me that bikini/brazilian hurt more because of the area, it's more sensitive. I haven't had either done, so I can't help you!

#22 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:21 AM

Alright, another update!

It has now been almost 4 weeks and the hair that has come in (only about 1/2 of it came back) is ready to be waxed again. I can't freakin' believe it! I LOVE WAXING!!!!!!! :)

#23 silverangel

silverangel
      • 216 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

Did you notice a change in the texture of your hair

I tried sugaring this winter for the first time...my hair is fine and blonde, but after it grew back in a few spots dark and course...it makes me not want to do it again...

Anyone know if sugaring or waxing is better

#24 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:34 AM

I didn't notice as I have dark hair. Mine stayed the same as before the waxing.

I don't know anything about the sugar waxing.

#25 CrystalM

CrystalM
          • 829 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

As a point of comparison - I've had a Brazilian, legs, armpits and eyebrows waxed.

from least pain to most -
            Eyebrows
            Brazilian
            legs - closer to the feet hurts waaaaaaay worse for me than the bikini area
            armpits

I'm planning on waxing my legs and bikini area and just tweezing my eyebrows before the wedding, but I will never ever do the armpits again!
            I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#26 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

armpits sounds WAY too painful! thanks for posting about the pain, it's great to know! :)

#27 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

I have never wax my body but I am thinking about getting Brazilian wax. Surprised to hear it hurts so much on legs.

#28 ashey063009

ashey063009
                • 604 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

HAhaha, just had to share with you ladies that when I went in for my head-to-toe my armpit hair wasn't long enough-- so I let it go, and the day before we flew out I tried to wax it myself with Veet strips. LMAO

BAAAAAAAAD idea.

#29 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

OH GOD!!!!!! No kidding that was a bad idea! You poor thing! Are your armpits healed yet? lol

#30 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                    • 278 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CrystalM
                      As a point of comparison - I've had a Brazilian, legs, armpits and eyebrows waxed.

from least pain to most -
                      Eyebrows
                      Brazilian
                      legs - closer to the feet hurts waaaaaaay worse for me than the bikini area
                      armpits

I'm planning on waxing my legs and bikini area and just tweezing my eyebrows before the wedding, but I will never ever do the armpits again!
                      I totally agree that the arm pits are the worst!! Mine hurt for days after waxing. I just started doing laser hair on my bikini line and decided to do my armpits as well on the last visit. Again, the bikini line barely hurts, the armpits, OUCH!!! LOL, at least only a few visits left!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users