Sign in to follow this  
Kriswim

Royal/Gran Porto PDC LOONG review!! W/ Pics!

i'll be getting married there this coming may, so i'm glad to hear good things about the food and service. thanks so much for posting! i didn't plan on a mariachi band, but what great pictures, and it sounds like a ton of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
i'll be getting married there this coming may, so i'm glad to hear good things about the food and service. thanks so much for posting! i didn't plan on a mariachi band, but what great pictures, and it sounds like a ton of fun!
What day are you getting married? I am getting married on May 21st 2010 at the Gran Porto Real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
Hi,
One way I saved a bit of $ was that I used the Mariachi band for the first hr of my reception. Then have the DJ for just 3 hrs. Everyone said the mariachi band was one of the best things that they remember. Hey, you are in Mexico, you might as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzon View Post
What day are you getting married? I am getting married on May 21st 2010 at the Gran Porto Real!
i'm getting married on may 15th (yay!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriswim View Post
Hi,
One way I saved a bit of $ was that I used the Mariachi band for the first hr of my reception. Then have the DJ for just 3 hrs. Everyone said the mariachi band was one of the best things that they remember. Hey, you are in Mexico, you might as well!!!
Hey! I was just wondering if you went with a wedding package? I am having a tough tim deciding what to do..

Thanks!
Dawn