Photo

Pretty Penny Parties - see post #1 for update - Holiday *mail in* Special!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:01 PM

Congrats on your new business! and Best of Luck!

#22 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

Hi Everyone!

We are offering a Holiday Special which is to allow people to mail us in their jewelry for an assessment of value instead of having to have a party.

So many of our clients are looking to make extra money this Holiday Season and aren't sure they can pull together a party b/c of schedule committments around the Holidays / Holiday Events.

I just updated the very first post of this thread but email alyssa@prettypennyparty.com for details on how / where to send your stuff and how the process works if you are interested!

Thanks Everyone,
      Alyssa

#23 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:36 PM

Hey girls. Just wanted to let you know that i had a party recently with Alyssa and was amazed how much money i made. I sold one of Dh's old necklaces and a bunch of my jewelery from high school and early college. Stuff i havent worn in about 10 years and will never wear again. I thought that maybe we would make $250. We made over $1,100 on stuff we will never wear. I was so happy. So if your holding on to your old class ring, gold name tag necklaces, etc i say sell them and get some money for them to buy stuff you could actually use. Especially since all the holiday sales will be coming up, you could a lot of bang for your buck.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          Hey girls. Just wanted to let you know that i had a party recently with Alyssa and was amazed how much money i made. I sold one of Dh's old necklaces and a bunch of my jewelery from high school and early college. Stuff i havent worn in about 10 years and will never wear again. I thought that maybe we would make $250. We made over $1,100 on stuff we will never wear. I was so happy. So if your holding on to your old class ring, gold name tag necklaces, etc i say sell them and get some money for them to buy stuff you could actually use. Especially since all the holiday sales will be coming up, you could a lot of bang for your buck.
          Thanks Danielle! It is so true girls - people have no idea how much this old "junk" is really worth and freak out when they find out! it's really cool!!!

#25 primandpixie

primandpixie
          • 30 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:41 AM

Alyssa, congratulations on your new business! We wish you the best of luck and look forward to watching you grow. :)

#26 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by primandpixie
              Alyssa, congratulations on your new business! We wish you the best of luck and look forward to watching you grow. :)
              Thanks Ladies!!!! P.S. I love your new website :)

----

For anyone that is interested in doing the *mail in* i wanted to give an idea of what kinds of stuff you can sell

bracelets / necklaces (broken or not)
              charms / charm holders
              rings
              high school rings
              brooches
              cuff links
              single earrings / earrings

the list goes on and on!

i got an envelope yesterday from a bride to be with a bunch of "old junk" as she put it from high school and her aunt. she guessed it would be worth about $150.

i called her as i was weighing and testing it all and let her know she had a check for $580 coming to her!

she FREAKED out and was crying b/c she said she needed the down payment of $500 for the photog and didn't think she would have it till next month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users