Photo

**frmh**

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

Just wanted to see how the big day unfolded, hope it was perfect!

Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.!

#2 frmh

frmh
    • 16 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

Finally made it back on!!! Had computer problems

Our day went close to perfect. All of our internet planning and reservations worked out. We had a small wedding in a suite at MGM Grand. The guests were: my parents, my grandmother, 2 cousins, 2 brothers, my husbands mother, grand parents and his niece. His mom was almost late, my mother and grandmother walked in as we were finishing the ceremony.

Had a unity candle with "a twist". My 10 yo daughter also light the candle with us. My husband also presented my daughter with a diamond necklace. This was so emotional for everyone because he announced to everyone he was gaining a daughter. FYI he is currently going through the process of adoption.

After the wedding, we all took a ride in a stretch hummer limo. We saw the sights of the strip and stopped to take pictures at the famous Las Vegas sign.

The only thing I was bummed about was not being able to celebrate on the wedding night. We were all so tired from going all out the night before.

Everything worked out wonderfully even if we had a few bumps along the way. Thank you all for your help with my questions. I'll try to get on as often as possible to help my fellow brides
      Mrs. P

#3 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
      • 1,448 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:06 AM

Aww, sounds like you had a great time! Congratulations again!

#4 nicmicj

nicmicj
        • 244 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

congratulations. wish you a happy life together. I am hoping I am not too tired after the wedding so we can celebrate!!!

#5 shan13

shan13
          • 189 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

Congrats on ur wedding! And I guess we shouldn't party too hard the night before our weddings huh?

#6 meseh

meseh
            • 194 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:21 PM

im glad everything went well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users