Photo

Colors colors colors??!!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:18 PM

Im stuck on colors too. So this is what Im thinking.. please let me know what you think..
    Lavendar, sage, and sand. Not sure if its too boring or if the colors will clash.

#62 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
    • 274 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:38 PM

We are using the colors bright orange/pink with turquoise as the background. I thought about adding lime green to the scenery too.
      Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#63 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

I'm doing something a little different....gray/pewter, pale yellow, and white

#64 *kellis*

*kellis*
        • 330 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:11 AM

My latest idea(I keep changing my mind, but there is nothing set in stone yet so, it's all good) is to do the traditional Black/White (my fiance wants to still wear a tux even having a beach wedding) plus having a emerald green and a light pink. I have never been much of a pink girl but I am in love with the idea of including both orchids and plumerias as wedding flowers with cherry blossoms as part of our decorating and all the invitation stuff. Those flowers and green sea glass have kind of become my inspiration.
          http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
          (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#65 nibsmom

nibsmom
          • 564 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

We decided on hot pink, orange, and turquoise. I wanted to lime green instead of turquoise, but FI thought it was too girly. LOL.

I really like the color combination though - it's like the sun setting over the ocean.

I use shades of the colors too - for example, I'm doing pastels of the three colors for my maraca favors!

#66 MsZ

MsZ
            • 410 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:09 PM

Thanks for all the ideas!! This is a great help!

#67 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
              • 181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

We went with blue, green and yellow. We wanted something fresh, bright, and fun!

#68 Paige2010

Paige2010
                • 208 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

I'm thinking hot pink with silver and pearly white accents for now. If the BM's are in pink what color shirts should the GM wear?

#69 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
                  • 49 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

We are doing something a bit different then what I’ve seen for a beach wedding.  We are doing PINK TONES AND GOLD.  We will also have some white accents.

I absolutely love the palette and think it exudes luxury.  My FI is Indian so gold is very traditional they usually pair it with red but to give it a twist and also add my favorite colour we have decided to do pink.  But not just one colour or pink, a variety of pinks!

I’ve found a pink (blush) dress for my wedding dress so my bridesmaids are going to wear white or gold dresses (they are choosing their own dress)

I just love that nothing about our wedding is going to be predictable!  What do you guys think?  I’ve attached photos of my inspiration!

Attached Files

#70 pzl101

pzl101
                    • 281 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

I'm thinking coral and blue-green/turquoise. I'd love to have some fuschia accents but may get pushback from my fiance as too "pink" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users