Colors colors colors??!!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 Sita&Nate

• 349 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:38 PM

I'd love to do fuschia, and "tone it down" with an earthy moss green!

#52 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

I was having the same concerns/issues as you! I orginally wanted aqua and brown, however my cousin had those colors for her wedding last year. So then I was thinking pink and brown, and was pretty much set on that one. This will tell you how confused I was, then I found glasses that were clear with a cute blue starfish on them. I thought this would be perfect with some flowers for our centerpieces. So when it is all said and done we are doing an aqua blue, light lime green, and purple. May sound a little out there, but the colors really look good together! Good luck!

#53 tummy_b

• 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

My inspiration was my ring which has a yellow diamond. Plus I wanted the feel of the wedding to be fun, beachy, and sunny; so I went with canary yellow and blue (shades of light blue). Basically, wanted colors to represent the sun and the water.

#54 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

I am loving the yellow and oranges and of course turquiose and blues. Dont let it get you down. It will all work out one way or another even if you use neon orange and pink. =) Sorry if those were your choices
          Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#55 keilag

• 190 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by IslamoradaBride
            I used raspberry, orange and a little bit of lime. Basically I drew from tropical flowers like orchids and lilies. It's up to you-- do you have a favorite color? Does your DF? Does your venue have a certain feel to it? Mine had lots of palm trees everywhere so we used palms in a lot of the paper goods.
            me too!

#56 CrystalM

• 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

My colors are aqua, black and white. It's made everything look a bit classier than I really wanted, but it definitely works well together. If I'd thought about it before hand, I would have chosen brighter colors.
              I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#57 koolatta

• 321 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

We are using orange with hints of yellow and tan (to get that sand color) Hope this helps :-)

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#58 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
                • 307 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

My colors are what I call "sunset"- different shades of oranges and orange-reds with a little hint of dark yellow. I'll probably throw some muted lime green in for contrast.

#59 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

i'm going with the colours of a peacock, blues, greens, brown, black & we might even add in hints of purple along the way!

#60 SCzhen

• 99 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

Mine are turquoise, brown and ivory. At first I wanted something more tropical but then I decided to keep it more toned down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users