Photo

Colors colors colors??!!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

Hey girls - I am so confused about colors right now! What combinations are you using? My sister got married in the fall so she used fall colors... But what do you use when you get married on a tropicla island? I was considering using all the colors of tropical flowers b/c I cannot narrrow it down!

What color combos are you using?

And can I send out invites in one color and then do my wedding theme in different colors?

Thanks for the help!

#2 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

I am doing turquoise with touches of hot pink and orange.

#3 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
      • 444 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:14 PM

i decided to use hot pink and green...i think you can send out your invites and change your mind on colors later. Its your wedding! You can change your mind whenever you want...

#4 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
        • 342 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

I was thinking rainbow sherbet family, vibrant bright colors because I can't narrow it down either. But I did see dark brown BM dresses on the beach and they looked really good too. So I keep flipping my decision.
          One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#5 BBtoB

BBtoB
          • 399 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

My colors are pool/turquoise and chocolate brown. This has translated great for all aspects of the wedding.

#6 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
            • 459 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

I used raspberry, orange and a little bit of lime. Basically I drew from tropical flowers like orchids and lilies. It's up to you-- do you have a favorite color? Does your DF? Does your venue have a certain feel to it? Mine had lots of palm trees everywhere so we used palms in a lot of the paper goods.

#7 chloe55

chloe55
              • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

We're doing all different shades of green and blue, kind of playing with the natural colors of the beach. My inspiration board is in my siggy.

#8 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

We are doing hot pink, turquoise and what I call gun metal gray (it doesn't sound very weddingish but its like a dark metallic gray). I would say bright colors are good for DW's but I like most color combinations.

#9 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
                  • 381 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

I also decided to go with something a bit more classic. I love the idea of pool and dark brown, but was afraid my bridesmaids would be lost in pictures against the blue ocean. So we've decided on a pale green and dark brown.

#10 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
                    • 380 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:55 AM

same here, green and brown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users