Photo

Boudoir Session - Honeybourne Intimates

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
  • 573 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:10 PM

I just had my session with Kathy at Honeybourne and I got to tell you ladies it was the best experience. She was able to help me relax, and directed me on how to pose and look and even how to smile or not! I am one of those people that NEVER GETS THEIR PICTURES TAKEN!!!!!! I always hate myself. And when I do like it a picture I usually don't even recognize myself! Well Kathy did just this... She made me look amazing!!! The night before my session my 7 year old was really sick and slept with me, needless to say I did not look "fresh as a daisy"! But when I saw my teaser pic, I was like WOW, that's me?!? Holy $h*t , Damn I look good! Maybe she mixed me up with someone else!!! But no the person in the picture has my mole so it must be me!!! I wish I knew how to post it. It is definitely a picture I am proud of.

The pther thing that was absolutely amazing about Kathy is that when I told her I was going to have to pass because of cost, she customize a package that included evrything I wanted for the price I had set!!!! I got a 3 hour session, CD, and an upgraded book!!!!! I would recommend her to anyone, and I may even go back to get another session of racier photos!!!

Her website is ...
    Toronto Boudoir Photographer, Honeybourne Intimates, bridal, couples, gifts for him

When I get the CD I will try to post some pics. I know I love looking at all of your photos.

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:12 PM

Yay, sounds like an amazing experience.

I am still debating on doing it.

#3 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

For any one who has any doubs I strongly suggest you do it. I LOVE looking at my one teaser pic. It has made me feel incredibly beautiful and given me an incredible amount boost of self esteem!!! I say go for it. You will love it!!!

#4 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
        • 406 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

Thanks so much for the recommendation! I will definitely look in to that. I would LOVE to get some pics done :)

#5 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

So...where's the teaser pic!??!?

#6 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
            • 573 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:49 PM

I can't figure out how to get from her website, but I will post for sure when I have the disc. Sorry!

#7 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:13 PM

You probably can't save it for security reasons!! I guess we should be thankful!! Can't wait to see them!!!

#8 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                • 1,418 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

Sounds like everything went great!!! Can't wait to see pics!! :)

#9 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:29 PM

Print screen should allow you to get it off the website ... press that, then copy into Paint ...

I am close to Toronto...perhaps I should consider her ....

#10 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
                    • 104 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

Oh yes I'd love to see some Toronto sessions. Still deciding.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users