i'm very disappointed & worried! need help!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

thank goodness that got cleared!! I also got my flowers for Chrystal. She was great to deal with.
    Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
    Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#12 inunez

• 172 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

lol...they definetly did take a LOOOONG detour!! i believe this is a picture of the sample she is sending me. the person covering for her sent this to me. if this is it, i'm going to add some crystal rocks myself - just so the vase won't look so empty. i'm anxious to see the actual product though!

Attached Files

#13 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:11 PM

i just wanted to let people know that i contacted chrystal because i had a feeling something was wrong. she has a stellar reputation and always gets back to people so quickly.

it turns out she is actually in the hospital. she should be out soon but the gal covering for her did say there was a mix up with the post office.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 inunez

• 172 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:15 AM

thanks Tammy. the person covering for her did tell me someone contacted her to let her them know about this post. it might be save to say that thanks to you they found out what the mix up was!

#15 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

Has anyone gotten an update on Crystal? Is she out of the hospital and doing well?

#16 bittersweet

• 44 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

Hi ladies,

It's so nice to come and read the nice things you all have to say. I am home now and doing alot better. Thank you all so much for checking up!

We are no longer shipping with Canada Post...nothing but disappointments in the last few months with them. We don't receive half of our mail, and the people we ship to don't either.

I am still actively working on flowers and everyone will have their flowers in time! I have a ton of sets complete, just needing the hand tie. So watch for pics in your email soon!!

I think the OP should have her centerpiece by now...I checked with UPS tracking and she should have it today or tomorrow. What a mess that was!

I look forward to hearing from you all soon and REALLY missed the emails everyday!!! I'm still trying to catch up on them but my biggest priority right now is the flowers. So if you email me and don't hear back from me for a day, that's why but please don't panic! I will try to be prompt in responses.

Thank you all for your confidence in me and all the concerned emails and well wishes I received while I was off sick.

#17 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

Glad to read that you are doing better!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users