• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#191 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:42 PM

I totally forgot about the lottery, and I've never bought tickets. Maybe I should try!

#192 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      I totally forgot about the lottery, and I've never bought tickets. Maybe I should try!
      how do you have so many points? Gosh I suck!!!

#193 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Natalie M
      • posting
      • starting new threads that alot of people comment on gets you lots of points

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#194 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:16 PM

Today's lottery winner are...

Daily~ Ann (AKH)!! YAY i think this is her first won!

and for the weekly~ TAMMYM!! no more complaining about not winning the lottery for you!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#195 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        and for the weekly~ TAMMYM!! no more complaining about not winning the lottery for you!

But I'm good and complaining,,,

OK here's my happy dance for winning..

#196 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:45 PM

Congrats Tammy M and Ann!!!! How many tickets do you guys normally buy I'm such a nerd but I really want to win sometime!

#197 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:53 PM

I gave up on the daily lotto because Sarah and Christa always seem to take it.. lol... THe weekly one this week I did 10, and when I play the daily one I max it out as well. So save your points, spend you birthday posting like crazy.. and buy 5 daily for 250 points... Good luck..

#198 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:56 PM

woohoo! this was the first time i played! i like this game!

#199 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for the advice Tammy! I'm going to win one of these times!!!

#200 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 01:12 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Natalie M
                  Ummmm ... I spend WAY to much time on this forum I guess! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users