Photo

BDW Lottery!!

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#121 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:15 PM

Hey Jackie I see your a MOD now.. Now your stuck dealing with all the Cabo brides.. lol

#122 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:26 PM

This might be a dumb question, but what does a moderator do (well, other than moderate!)?

#123 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      This might be a dumb question, but what does a moderator do (well, other than moderate!)?
      just help around the forum...really not much more than what some of the more senior members do...we have so many great members that are so helpful and supportive...

jackie is gonna help get the RM/cancun forum up to speed like the cabo forum

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#124 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:30 PM

Jackie, I leave on the 14th. I'm excited yet not looking forward to meeting with WIP. How sad is that, that I'm not looking forward to meeting my WC, that's NOT a good sign...

Juan is so awesome that he gave me a suggestion on a nice place to have our wedding on the beach, which just so happens in the choice that I was thinking about as well.. :-) SO maybe it will work out that way.. So I' am excited to see a few of these places first hand.

#125 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TAMMYM
          Hey Jackie I see your a MOD now.. Now your stuck dealing with all the Cabo brides.. lol
          Hell NO! I dont know anything about Cabo compared to you girls. lol. I'm strictly a Cancun/Riviera MOD. ha, ha
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#126 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:49 AM

The lottery winners are..

Fo the daily lottery....Christa (A10CALGAL)!!

and for the weekly lottery... Stephanie (RAENJAY)!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#127 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
          • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          The lottery winners are..

Fo the daily lottery....Christa (A10CALGAL)!!

and for the weekly lottery... Stephanie (RAENJAY)!!!
          Wooo HOOO!!! I'm so excited to have won!
          Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
          June 23, 2007
          Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
          Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#128 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:35 AM

Yeah Christa!
            Yeah Stephaine!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#129 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:40 AM

OH CRAP.. I LOST AGAIN.. D*MN and I was sure buying all those freakin tickets would get at least the daily win.. :-((((

Congrats Stephanie & Christa..

#130 KristinaM

KristinaM
              • VIP Member
              • 3,082 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
              • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:00 AM

Congrats Christa & Stephanie!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users