The new wedding location mecca....Bimini Bay Resort

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 absolutpink24

absolutpink24
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:55 AM

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I'd let everyone know about a new wedding location in the Bahamas. Check it out:

Bimini Bay Resort, Marina & Spa Bahamas - Romantic Getaway Vacation Package

Photos are by Curtis Smith: http://www.curtissmithphotography.com

If you have any questions let me know.

#2 NotYourAverageDW

NotYourAverageDW
    • 361 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

I have to admit when I first saw that night picture of the pool, I imagined putting a dance floor on it and doing a first dance under the stars. It is so beautiful!

#3 kcamworth

kcamworth
      • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

I just discovered this resort yesterday; it looks like a strong contender for me. I think I may set up a meeting with one of their representatives in their Miami office while I'm there in September.

#4 absolutpink24

absolutpink24
        • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kcamworth
          I just discovered this resort yesterday; it looks like a strong contender for me. I think I may set up a meeting with one of their representatives in their Miami office while I'm there in September.
          Let me know if I can help you with anything. The wedding coordinator is Danielle Wolfe.

#5 TerpsOfTheCaribbean

TerpsOfTheCaribbean
          • 33 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

Looks pretty nice. It looks like Continental only has one flight a day there and it's so early in the morning it'd be hard to make the connection from most parts of the country.

#6 iGotsGills

iGotsGills
            • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

I'm just curious: has anyone actually gotten married here?  I tried and tried and tried to get someone to call me back from here when I was first engaged, and no one ever did!

#7 devophotography

devophotography
              • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

Hello All,

I'm the owner/lead photographer at Devo Photography LLC and I'm looking to expand by destination wedding portfolio (I'm based out of Colorado).  I will be in the Bahamas March 1st-8th, 2012 and I'm looking for any brides out there that are in need of a photographer during that time.  I will be offering a HUGE discount on my services and there won't be any travel fees (extra bonus).  If any brides out there are interested here is my website: http://www.devophotography.com

Thank you!

Devon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users