Photo

Has anyone bought chair sashes and a aisle runner?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:47 PM

I ordered mine from wedding linens direct home page and really like them! I wanted fuschia as well but ordered azaela (sp?) from them bc the color was closer to what I was looking for. My wedding is in July and then I'm selling them. So if you want to wait for a couple of months they are yours!

#12 blana

blana
    • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

I went to bb&j today as a matter of fact to look at these to rent. They are the #1 place to get them if you are renting and they have alot of stuff to choose from. That's the company that alot of wedding designers use so if your not looking ot buy them I would look there. They have pretty much any kind of linen your little heart desires! Happy hunting!!

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

BB&J does have a lot, I know for us it wouldn't work cause you have to have there linens back to them very soon after your wedding and we're all going to be for a few weeks, and really cost and hassle is much cheaper to buy them from a vendor for a $1 each and then you can sell them here when you get home

#14 Apostile

Apostile
        • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

My resort that I am getting married at does not have anything pink for my beach wedding (figures), and seeing pink is one of my colors I am looking for a fuchsia chair bows and an aisle runner also in fuchsia. I was thinking of a cloth aisle runner. Has anyone bought these items? I would love to hear you input and to see where you got them.

#15 LanaB

LanaB
          • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

Cassondra2009, I would be very interested in purchasing your sashes if they make it back ok. Do you have a picture of the color and how many did you purchase?? Keep me posted and good luck with the rest of your last minute wedding plans.

LanaB

#16 jennie

jennie
            • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:19 AM

Thanks! I will have to email them and cross my fingers. If not, then I will post what they tell me and see if anyone would like to go in on an order with me!

#17 purrfected

purrfected
              • 396 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

I bought 30 chair sashes from wedding linens direct home page in fuschia. They were $50 including shipping. I will let everyone know the quality when I receive them. I am considering ordering the chair covers also. It is $200 to rent them from the resort and about $120 to purchase from this site. I can use them again for my AHR. I just haven't decided if I want to bother with the hassle of transporting them!

Tammy

#18 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                • 319 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:05 AM

My wedding is in July too I'm also buying fuschia sashes too, so if anyone wants to buy mine let me know too :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users