Photo

I'm a Celebrity get me out of here!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:03 AM

OMG this is ridiculous!!!! Why couldn't heidi just put her damn hair in an f***in pony tail! they made complete fools of themselves worse than they ever have!

they quit tonight and the whole baptism and how holy Heidi is.... I don't even have words!

I have always really liked Janis though!

LOL I watched Speidi wedding unveiled earlier and it showed them w/ their masks on in mexico and then Brody pops up and says "I can tell you I know where Spencers place is in Mexico and it was NO WHERE NEAR the swine flu!" then went into how Spencer is the only person he knows who calls the press and tells them where he will be and with who.

#22 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Yeah it was a little outrageous. I am not sure if I will continue watching the show.

#23 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

I missed last nights episode, forgot to dvr it.

it was pretty outrageous the first night, I'm not even sure it's worth watching, lol!

#24 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:38 PM

I saw last nights episode but meh. I think the show kinda sucks. Not sure I want to dedicate 4 nights a week for 4 weeks to watch this show.

#25 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

I definitely won't be. If its on and I'm home and something better is on then I'll watch it but I'm not going out of my way

#26 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

ha , I just liked watching the speidi show as I despise them and it proved to me why i do and that I am right in doing it.

so now that they are gone, i dont know if anyone can keep me watching if there is other stuff on.

#27 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

yea now that they are off the show I wont be watching. I just thought they were so out of control! They love the attention! How about when Spencer said I am too rich and too famous for this...my question is-does he work I know Heidi useto but I never saw Spencer work...

#28 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

Just and FYI...you can watch this on Hulu.com if you missed an episode. I don't have cable anymore so I just do this...that was you can just fast forward :)

#29 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

Are Heidi and Spencer the only characters in what seems like a very entertaining reality show? Im clueless....

#30 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

so DH and I watched this last night purely because we both wanted to veg and not think at all. Holy cow, I never realized how bad those two had gotten. I stopped watching the hills a while back, they are really crazy.

I love Janice Dickenson though, that lady is crazy. I never thought I would see her with out all her make up but she is showing it all.
                    The Baldwins are just as nutso as the Pratts, but also very funny.
                    Sanjaya is so strange, he really is a jungle boy.
                    I have always loved Lou Diamond Phillips-Lalalalbamba!
                    oh but I feel really bad for Patti, why would she put herself out there like that. She looks like she's really been through hell.
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users