Photo

5.22.09 Wedding ROR Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 potted1

potted1
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:43 AM

you look amazing!! I hope I look that good on my wedding day! Congrats again.

#22 ringlis

ringlis
    • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

I'm wondering the same thing as btn1091...would you recommend this resort?? We are thinking of it for our wedding april 2010. We were also thinking RMB but starting to change our minds.
      btn1091 - what week are you getting married? - I think our wedding day is going to be april 20th 2010.

#23 Miss Angie

Miss Angie
      • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:39 AM

Hi Ringlis, I would recommend this resort for weddings. The location and landscape is just beautiful. Everywhere we took a picture had a beautiful background. Chandlyn the wedding coordinator was flexible with our wedding needs. Some of the reasons why I chose the resort because it is family oriented and we wanted our daughter to participate in our wedding as the flower girl and many of the other resorts where couples only. The resort has enough rooms to hold up to 200 guests maybe even more and the beach is clean and long. The resort has more options and activities for your guest to go venture off and do what they wanted to do. I was very surprised how huge the resort is. I wanted all my guest to be on the same resort so we did not have to go through the hassle of transporting our guest from one resort to another and the cost of the day pass to enter the resort. We did go to Sandals Dunns River a couples only resort and a lot smaller resort and the weddings we seen there were small, initiate and romantic, with no children. It really all depends on your needs for you and your guest. All of my guest enjoyed there stay and love the choice I made.

#24 tmemise

tmemise
        • 135 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:18 PM

You look great and so do your pics. We also had a guest take our pics and they came out great.

#25 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
          • 349 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

Your dress is beautiful! Everyone looked like they were having fun. Congrats!!!
            WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#26 kelly norman

kelly norman
            • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:04 PM

hi. im getting married at ROR next may...really worried now!!! i have heard lots of bad stuff since booking!!! oh no!!!!!! oh well...will just have to see wat happens!!!! xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users